Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

GRE Buddy

1. May 7, 2008 #1
    Please be my GRE study buddy. I'm Chan from the Boston area. This is basically all you'll ever need to know about me because I'm trying a new approach -- you'll be my study buddy over the net. You'll need a Yahoo account and a Windows or maybe Mac OS. We'll voice/text/maybe video over Y Messenger.

I'll be virtually tied to my desk studying anything from GRE to QM to EM, math etc. If I fall asleep, you'll call out "Smith #444 or whatever, wake up!". (cf. Orwell, "1984")

We can complain about things and how difficult it is to get what you want, your college of choice, etc.

So I guess you should be just yourself, willing to work hard or hardly working, having a sense of humor, be supportive, etc. There'll be no innuendo. :)

It will be fun.

Thanks...

2. jcsd
  3. May 7, 2008 #2
    I should so wire a recording of that up to a galvanometer for the next time I need to pull a late night session...

4. May 7, 2008 #3
    When are you taking it?

5. May 15, 2008 #4
    I need a physics GRE buddy, too. I've been out of school for a couple years and really need to refresh.

6. May 16, 2008 #5
    The movie 1984 blew.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook