• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

GRE Buddy

• Thread starter bx11
  • Start date

Main Question or Discussion Point

Please be my GRE study buddy. I'm Chan from the Boston area. This is basically all you'll ever need to know about me because I'm trying a new approach -- you'll be my study buddy over the net. You'll need a Yahoo account and a Windows or maybe Mac OS. We'll voice/text/maybe video over Y Messenger.

I'll be virtually tied to my desk studying anything from GRE to QM to EM, math etc. If I fall asleep, you'll call out "Smith #444 or whatever, wake up!". (cf. Orwell, "1984")

We can complain about things and how difficult it is to get what you want, your college of choice, etc.

So I guess you should be just yourself, willing to work hard or hardly working, having a sense of humor, be supportive, etc. There'll be no innuendo. :)

It will be fun.

Thanks...

Answers and Replies

If I fall asleep, you'll call out "Smith #444 or whatever, wake up!". (cf. Orwell, "1984")
I should so wire a recording of that up to a galvanometer for the next time I need to pull a late night session...

When are you taking it?

I need a physics GRE buddy, too. I've been out of school for a couple years and really need to refresh.

The movie 1984 blew.