GRE Buddy

• Thread starter bx11
  • Start date
Please be my GRE study buddy. I'm Chan from the Boston area. This is basically all you'll ever need to know about me because I'm trying a new approach -- you'll be my study buddy over the net. You'll need a Yahoo account and a Windows or maybe Mac OS. We'll voice/text/maybe video over Y Messenger.

I'll be virtually tied to my desk studying anything from GRE to QM to EM, math etc. If I fall asleep, you'll call out "Smith #444 or whatever, wake up!". (cf. Orwell, "1984")

We can complain about things and how difficult it is to get what you want, your college of choice, etc.

So I guess you should be just yourself, willing to work hard or hardly working, having a sense of humor, be supportive, etc. There'll be no innuendo. :)

It will be fun.

Thanks...

Answers and Replies

If I fall asleep, you'll call out "Smith #444 or whatever, wake up!". (cf. Orwell, "1984")

I should so wire a recording of that up to a galvanometer for the next time I need to pull a late night session...

When are you taking it?

I need a physics GRE buddy, too. I've been out of school for a couple years and really need to refresh.

The movie 1984 blew.