1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

GRE Math Subject Test Prep

Tags:
  1. Sep 30, 2009 #1
    Hello,

This November I will be taking the GRE math subject test and was looking for suggestions on some study material. Im interested in getting a test preparation book as it has been a while since I took earlier level calculus classes and it would be nice to refresh my memory. However, I was wondering if anyone here has used a good book that they would like to recommend. I know that on the GRE website there is a practice test, but if there are anyother resources that you would suggest I would be very greatful.

For those who have taken it, what was the material on the test like? I am currently a senior just about to finish up my degree in math (obviously). I have a strong background in calculus (single and multi-variable, differential equations), statistics and algebra (elementary to abstract), but have limited knowledge in discrete math and anaylsis. Thanks for taking the time to respond and I look forward to hearing about any suggestions.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted