1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

GRE Resources

Tags:
  1. Jun 27, 2014 #1
    Hey!

I'm planning on applying at some schools in the US next year/this year and I need ot take the GRE exam this fall. I've looked at some old exams and they look pretty straightforward, but I was wondering if anyone knew any resources for the physics exam (i.e. practice tests etc.).

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 28, 2014 #2
    ETS has released five old exams, those and community provided solutions can be found on the internet. Also, a new book for the physics GRE was published a couple years ago, called Conquering the Physics GRE. The authors review some material and provide a few practice tests. But keep in mind those aren't made by the test makers, so they aren't going to be as much like the real thing. Still, I found the book to be worthwhile, especially given how cheap it is, but it shouldn't be your only resource.

4. Jul 26, 2016 #3
    Does it necessary to go through all the problems in Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick and Halliday? I really need some suggestions in this case.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted