Great Beer & Music: Enjoy a Recital!

• Music
  • Thread starter marlon
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Beer Music
In summary, "Great Beer & Music: Enjoy a Recital!" is an event that combines beer and live classical music. It is organized by a team of scientists and musicians and there is no specific dress code, but attendees are encouraged to dress comfortably. This event is only open to adults of legal drinking age and tickets may be available at the door, but it is recommended to purchase in advance due to high demand.
marlon
Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
How do you find such garbage? You need a hobby man.

Talk about a low budget Paul Oakenfold and Paula abdul. PATHETIC.

You really ought to get warning points for posting this.

Marlon. Marlon. Marlon.

:biggrin:

That was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! You had me and my co-workers laughing SOOOOOOOOOOO hard! But now my cheeks (on my face) hurt!

Thank you. Yer my pal. :approve:

1. What is "Great Beer & Music: Enjoy a Recital!"?

"Great Beer & Music: Enjoy a Recital!" is a unique event that combines two beloved pastimes - beer and music. It features a live recital of classical music while attendees can enjoy a selection of great beers.

2. Who organizes "Great Beer & Music: Enjoy a Recital!"?

This event is organized by a team of scientists and musicians who share a passion for both beer and music. They believe that combining these two elements can create a memorable and enjoyable experience for all.

3. Is there a dress code for "Great Beer & Music: Enjoy a Recital!"?

There is no specific dress code for this event, but we encourage attendees to dress comfortably and appropriately for a concert setting. This could range from casual to semi-formal attire.

4. Are there any age restrictions for attending "Great Beer & Music: Enjoy a Recital!"?

This event is open to adults of legal drinking age only. ID will be required at the entrance, and no one under the age of 21 will be permitted to enter.

5. Can I purchase tickets at the door for "Great Beer & Music: Enjoy a Recital!"?

Tickets for this event may be available at the door, depending on availability. However, we highly recommend purchasing tickets in advance to ensure your spot at the event, as it is expected to sell out quickly.