1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Other Great Book for Physics

1. Feb 12, 2015 #1
    Good Day !

Hi Everyone! I would like to ask if anybody out there can suggest what would be the best and fun to read physics book out there? With a content about History of Physics ; How it Started . Trivia and Interesting facts about Physics and many more.

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 12, 2015 #2

DEvens

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

If you can find some of Asimov's books explaining various science topics, they are all pretty fun, even if they are getting a bit outdated.

Weinberg's _The First Three Minutes_ and Hawking's _Brief History of Time_ are good intros to cosmology. Sagan's _Cosmos_ (preferably the big hard cover, though expensive, and the vids if you can find them, also likely expensive) is a lot of fun.

4. Feb 12, 2015 #3
    I thank you for this sire, if you don't mind , do you have any link for this good sir? :)

5. Feb 12, 2015 #4

DEvens

Education Advisor
    Gold Member

www.google.com

6. Feb 13, 2015 #5
    I'm reading Hyperspace by Michio Kaku at the moment, I would highly recommend it.

7. Feb 13, 2015 #6
    did you pay for that online? or you purchase one from the bookstore? -- too bad i cant find links that allow me to read the book for free. so far . . . .

8. Feb 13, 2015 #7
    I can send you the book for free when I list it in my Book Give-Away thread

9. Feb 13, 2015 #8
    Thanks Bernhardt. I really appreciate that.

10. Feb 13, 2015 #9
    You need 25 posts though :)

11. Feb 13, 2015 #10
    Right! hahahaha :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted