Welcome to the Ultimate Forum Community!

• Thread starter sircernalot
  • Start date
In summary, a new member is welcomed to a forum and expresses excitement about learning and posting. The other members joke about the lack of crackpots and spammers on the forum and suggest giving the new member a fish slap to encourage more participation. The new member has not been active since joining.
sircernalot
I just wanted to say hi and that I am glad to be here. This forum seems to have it all. I look forward to learning and posting. :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
Wellcome to physicsforums! I hope to see you around!

sircernalot said:
This forum seems to have it all.

That's not true. We don't have crackpots and spammers (or at least, they get flushed out very quickly).

:)

Zz.

Welcome sircernalot, and enjoy the forum. :)

sircernalot said:
I just wanted to say hi and that I am glad to be here. This forum seems to have it all. I look forward to learning and posting. :wink:

So, where are your posts?

(Note: this is a rhetorical question).

Maybe a fish slap will get him/her started. :tongue2:

I don't think so.

Nonsense! :smile: Give the lad a good fish slap, he'll open up soon.

So, what's the fish of choice, Sir? :biggrin:

Spamfish.

I knew it. :biggrin:

... Hey, where can I find one?

sircernalot said:

This person joined on Jan 12, 2011, he/she posted this on the same date, and he/she hasn't been back since! Or at least he/she hasn't logged in.

Zz.

Oh the strange people out there.

1. What is the Ultimate Forum Community?

The Ultimate Forum Community is an online platform that allows individuals from all over the world to engage in discussions, share ideas, and connect with others who have similar interests.

2. How do I join the Ultimate Forum Community?

To join the Ultimate Forum Community, simply click on the "Sign Up" button on the homepage and follow the prompts to create an account. You can also sign up using your existing social media accounts.

3. Is the Ultimate Forum Community free to use?

Yes, the Ultimate Forum Community is completely free to use. There are no hidden fees or subscriptions required to participate in discussions or access any features of the platform.

4. Can I post anonymously on the Ultimate Forum Community?

Yes, you have the option to post anonymously on the Ultimate Forum Community. However, we encourage users to create an account so they can fully engage and connect with other members of the community.

5. Can I report inappropriate content on the Ultimate Forum Community?

Yes, you can report any content that you believe violates our community guidelines. Our team regularly monitors reported content and takes appropriate action to maintain a safe and respectful environment for all users.