Mystery Gift of Ancient Motorbike Mags: Priceless Joy!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mystery
In summary, the speaker found a folder of ancient motorbike magazines on their porch, which brought them great joy. They speculate that the magazines are priceless and wonder who could have left them. They mention the possibility of a secret admirer or even God. The conversation then turns to discussing old bikes and a movie called "The World's Fastest Indian." The speaker ends by musing about the possibility of the gifter being female.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I found a folder of ancient motorbike mags on my porch, can you imagine my joy?
No one loves or even likes me enough to give me such a gift, they are probably priceless,
well worth a few bob anyway, who the heck?

Physics news on Phys.org
You have a secret admirer.

Ooh, a mystery!

It was probably God just stopping by to say "Hey!"

To anybody who loves old bikes: Rent "The World's Fastest Indian" on DVD. The film is based on a true story about a New Zealander who chopped and modified an Indian with the dream of setting the World Land Speed Record at Bonneville.

wolram said:
I found a folder of ancient motorbike mags on my porch, can you imagine my joy?
No one loves or even likes me enough to give me such a gift, they are probably priceless,
well worth a few bob anyway, who the heck?

Haven't you ever heard of Santa's brother, Harley?

What the, Hardly Davidsons, Indians? i have heard they were popular among some local tribes, just goes to show that they are a rarity in the esteemed mags.

Math Is Hard said:
Ooh, a mystery!

If the gifter was female, (hope), but tother wise , i am up the creek without a paddle,
life is just so cruel.

1. What are the "Mystery Gift of Ancient Motorbike Mags"?

The "Mystery Gift of Ancient Motorbike Mags" is a collection of vintage motorbike magazines that were recently discovered and are being sold as a mystery gift. The contents of the magazines are unknown, making them a unique and exciting purchase for motorbike enthusiasts.

2. How old are the motorbike magazines in the mystery gift?

The age of the magazines varies, but they are estimated to be from the 1960s to the 1990s. Some of the magazines may be even older, adding to the mystery and value of the gift.

3. Are the motorbike magazines in good condition?

The condition of the magazines may vary, as they are vintage and have been stored for a long time. However, they have been carefully preserved and are in overall good condition for their age.

4. Is the "Mystery Gift of Ancient Motorbike Mags" worth the price?

The value of the gift is subjective and depends on the buyer's interest in vintage motorbike magazines. However, the uniqueness and mystery of the gift make it a priceless item for collectors and enthusiasts.

5. Can I find out the contents of the magazines before purchasing the mystery gift?

No, the contents of the magazines will remain a mystery until the gift is purchased and opened. This adds to the excitement and surprise of the gift, making it a one-of-a-kind purchase.