Enjoying the Great Weather in the NE US: Let's Hope it Stays!

• Thread starter G01
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Weather
In summary, this has been an amazing day in the Northeast US. The weather is great and it looks like it's going to stay that way.
G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
How many other people are experiencing the great weather in the Northeast US? Honestly, it's great...hopefully it stays this way and spring settles in.:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, it's awesome today.

I started up my scooter for the first time since like October.

I wish I had a bike that worked...it would be a great day for taking a bike trip somewhere.

It was in the 60's here today. Absolutely amazing day, shame it's going away so quickly.

It has been awesome! It's is +5 and sunny. I've finally been able to open up all the windows in my house and get some air in, and can drive with the windows down again which is great!

It was wonderful! It got up to about 75 here today. After all the snow we had recently, it was nice to leave work early to wash my car, and then sit out on the deck for a while. I even let Ember sit with me until she figured out how to get out of her harness. She's just too darn slippery, so short of cinching it up so tight she can't breathe, she always seems to have enough wiggle room to escape. And she was just starting to get used to wearing it too. Thankfully, I was able to pin her down before she went running off after a bird and got her back inside. Otherwise, she might have been a snack for one of the neighbors' German shepherds. :frown:

It's not the Northeast, but we've had great weather the last couple of days in Colorado as well. I've had the top off of the Jeep both yesterday and today.

Actually, Sunday was great, too, but I was up in the mountains where the temperature was only about 30 to 40 degrees. A pretty day even if most of the trails are still closed because of snow.

the rest of the c ountry is getting great weather while california is in the low 90's already. we're not even half way through march yet this is ridiculous.

What are you people talking about? - this is terrible weather! It is going to be another 5 days before I get another clear night! :grumpy:

This is, of course, my fault - I just got a new 80mm apochromatic refractor for guiding/widefield photography. So you're welcome, I guess... :uhh:

russ_watters said:
This is, of course, my fault - I just got a new 80mm apochromatic refractor for guiding/widefield photography. So you're welcome, I guess... :uhh:

Well, thanks then. :biggrin: Don't worry, since I just washed my car for the first time all winter, I'm sure it'll rain very soon...or else a large flock of birds will have to follow a migration path directly over my parking space tomorrow.

1. What is the current weather forecast for the Northeast US?

The current weather forecast for the Northeast US is expected to be sunny and warm, with temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to low 80s. There is a slight chance of scattered showers in some areas, but overall, it is expected to be a beautiful day to enjoy the outdoors.

2. How long will this nice weather last in the Northeast US?

The duration of this nice weather in the Northeast US can vary, but typically, it can last anywhere from a few days to a week. It is always best to check the weather forecast for your specific location to get a more accurate estimate.

3. Are there any precautions we should take while enjoying the great weather in the Northeast US?

While enjoying the great weather in the Northeast US, it is always important to stay hydrated, wear sunscreen, and dress appropriately for the warm temperatures. It is also a good idea to check for any potential weather alerts or advisories in your area.

4. What are some fun activities to do in the Northeast US during nice weather?

The Northeast US offers a variety of fun activities to do during nice weather, such as hiking, boating, visiting local parks or beaches, outdoor concerts or festivals, and picnics. It is a great time to explore the beautiful nature and attractions the region has to offer.

5. What can we do if the weather suddenly changes while we are out enjoying it?

If the weather suddenly changes while you are out enjoying it, it is important to seek shelter and wait for the storm to pass. It is also a good idea to have a backup plan or alternative activities in case of unexpected weather changes. Always prioritize safety and follow any weather warnings or advisories issued by local authorities.