Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Green eyes

1. May 10, 2005 #1
    Can you please post pictures (Preferrably close-ups but they don't have to be) of natural (Not man-made) green eyes in this thread (I need them for a school project Im doing on genetics) and Im having trouble finding close-ups of ones that I know are natural)

(If the pictures look really good too that's good)

thanks

2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2005 #2

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Do a 'green eye' image search on google and you will find plenty.

4. May 10, 2005 #3
    Last edited: May 10, 2005
  5. May 10, 2005 #4
  6. May 10, 2005 #5
    Hey, check out this site of celebrities with green eyes. I didn't look in depth but if you can't find a picture you like of the eyes of these celbrities then you can always find a better picture of them from somewhere else. It might add a little zing to your project to use celebrities. I know I always perk up when I hear the words 'Jennifer Connelly' or Jennifer Anniston'.
    http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7finh/id14.html

7. May 10, 2005 #6
    thanks....that helped a little

8. May 10, 2005 #7
    I have kind of green eyes.

Actually I am not sure. Maybe they are blue with a yellow ring in the middle. Hmm, I don't really realise how special my eyes are. So they should be green in the middle. I guess I should try to take a picture.

Sapphire, I think those are real. Or they look real. My eyes look a bit like Jennifer Connelly ones. So even if that one isn't real, which is very possible. It is a realistic lok. My eyes have a stronger yellow ring in the middle. You can see a bit of yellow ring in the middle of those eyes but I have more yellow.

Seems that green eyes are just blue ones with yellow inside.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?