1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Green eyes

1. May 10, 2005 #1
    Can you please post pictures (Preferrably close-ups but they don't have to be) of natural (Not man-made) green eyes in this thread (I need them for a school project Im doing on genetics) and Im having trouble finding close-ups of ones that I know are natural)

(If the pictures look really good too that's good)

thanks

2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2005 #2

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Do a 'green eye' image search on google and you will find plenty.

4. May 10, 2005 #3
    Last edited: May 10, 2005
  5. May 10, 2005 #4
  6. May 10, 2005 #5
    Hey, check out this site of celebrities with green eyes. I didn't look in depth but if you can't find a picture you like of the eyes of these celbrities then you can always find a better picture of them from somewhere else. It might add a little zing to your project to use celebrities. I know I always perk up when I hear the words 'Jennifer Connelly' or Jennifer Anniston'.
    http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7finh/id14.html

7. May 10, 2005 #6
    thanks....that helped a little

8. May 10, 2005 #7
    I have kind of green eyes.

Actually I am not sure. Maybe they are blue with a yellow ring in the middle. Hmm, I don't really realise how special my eyes are. So they should be green in the middle. I guess I should try to take a picture.

Sapphire, I think those are real. Or they look real. My eyes look a bit like Jennifer Connelly ones. So even if that one isn't real, which is very possible. It is a realistic lok. My eyes have a stronger yellow ring in the middle. You can see a bit of yellow ring in the middle of those eyes but I have more yellow.

Seems that green eyes are just blue ones with yellow inside.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?