Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Greeting from Alpharetta, GA

1. Jun 8, 2016 #1
    I am originally from NYC, but now live in Alpharetta, GA. I loved physics as a HS student and all forms of science in general. I am a CPA and Labor executive.

I enjoy woodturning, metal turning (novice), guitar-plating, dogs, and involved in several charitable causes including helping those with special needs, and helping the loved one of folks plagued by substance-abuse.

I have been married to my childhood sweetheart for 29 years.

Anyway, that is me. Thank you for reading and considering my application to this forum.

Kind regards,

Tony

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 8, 2016 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF, Tony. Very nice about your charitable work. :smile:

4. Jun 8, 2016 #3
    Thank you very much for accepting my application. I always loved physics, but never pursued it. My nephew is a physicist and he didn't know the answer to my question regarding magnetism/magnetic fields. I was hoping that I can ask it here.

5. Jun 9, 2016 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Sure, just start a new thread in the General Physics forum with your question, and provide links to any reading you've been doing to try to figure out your question. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted