How Can a Veteran Game Developer Benefit from Physics Forums?

• Thread starter JAV3D
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums can greatly benefit veteran game developers by providing a platform for them to connect with other experts in the field, exchange knowledge and ideas, and receive valuable feedback on their projects. Through discussions and collaborations on the forum, developers can gain new insights and techniques to improve their game design and development process. Additionally, Physics Forums offers a wealth of resources and information on various topics related to game physics, helping developers stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in the industry. The forum also provides a supportive community for veteran developers to share their experiences and mentor aspiring game developers. Overall, Physics Forums is a valuable resource for veteran game developers looking to enhance their skills and connections in the industry.
JAV3D
Hi All,

I'm a software engineer of the 1966 model, and developer of 3D games and virtual worlds. Have been reading popular science books on Physics for about 20 years now and a regular viewer of BBC Horizon.

Initially, my intention is to just read the interesting and informative posts of all you amazing (and far more knowledgeable) folks around here and at some point, would love to run a few of my questions/thoughts by you to get your feedback and hopefully learn something new.

Many Thanks!
BR/

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF :smile: