What resources can I find on Physics in the PF community?

In summary, the PF community offers a wealth of resources on Physics, including discussions, study guides, practice problems, and expert advice from fellow enthusiasts and professionals. With a diverse range of topics covered and a supportive community, the PF forum is a valuable resource for anyone looking to learn, improve, or share their knowledge of Physics.
NuLiForm
Hello, my name is Nan Beckwith & I'm a jack of all trades, master of none, cursed an unquenchable thirst to learn..all i can find. Grew up on the top of a mountain in NEPA, self taught reader by age 3, I'm more at home in a forest than anywhere else on this planet..but..i also have an inexplicable affinity with computers, and the Arts, so, armed with a few Degrees in Computer Science & Graphic Arts i did manage to make a few impacts on the World Wide Web, or.."teh innernets"..lol. Now retired, i am furiously exploring all my other passions, one being..Physics.
Pleased to meet you,
NJB

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF Nan!
Thank You, Very Much, Greg, you are very kind...i'm Thrilled to have found this place..and can't wait to read every single article & thread!

Welcome to PF!

Just to make sure we can help you as much as possible, make sure you know about the three main sections in PF:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide a audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.