Surviving an Online Circuits 1 Class: Tips and Tricks?

• Thread starter YellowBelliedMarmot
  • Start date
In summary, surviving an online Circuits 1 class requires effective time management, active participation in online discussions and lectures, and seeking help when needed. It is important to stay organized and dedicated to completing assignments on time, as well as utilizing resources such as online tutorials and office hours with the instructor. Additionally, creating a study schedule and actively engaging with course materials can greatly improve understanding and retention of concepts. Finally, maintaining open communication with the instructor and seeking clarification on any confusing topics can help ensure success in an online Circuits 1 class.
YellowBelliedMarmot
Greetings! I am a computer engineering, computer science and mathematics student currently taking an online 8 week circuits 1 class (long story...) and I am trying not to die. I've visited the forums many times in the past when taking physics 1 and found it quite helpful, so I figured I'd go ahead and join! :) On the other hand, my strengths are more oriented towards economics, calculus, differential equations, and I'm decent in Java.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!