Exploring Science and Hobbies in South India with Ganesh

• Thread starter ganeshbrhills
  • Start date
In summary, Ganesh is a platform for exploring science and hobbies in South India. It offers a wide range of activities and workshops, from learning about traditional crafts and practices to exploring modern technology and science. The platform also provides opportunities for individuals to connect with like-minded individuals and share their interests and knowledge. With a focus on promoting creativity and innovation, Ganesh is a valuable resource for those looking to expand their horizons and discover new passions in the vibrant and culturally rich region of South India.
ganeshbrhills
Hello all!

I am a new member, having registered in PF just a few minutes ago. My name is Ganesh, I am 81 years old, and I live in B.R.HILLS in Karnataka, South India, running a small coffee plantation. The grid locator is MK81nx. I am a ham-radio operator with the callsign VU2TS (licence issued in 1965) and have been active all these years - my favourite mode of communication is CW (morse code) on all HF bands, but currently since the propagation is poor due to low solar activity, I am using JT65, a digital mode which I find fascinating.

I am also an amateur astronomer and enjoy star gazing whenever conditions are favourable. Another hobby is photography.

Interested in science, and making an effort to popularize science locally.

Cheers!

Ganesh

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Back