What interests does Mandy have and why did she join this group?

• Thread starter Ishtar_UK
  • Start date
In summary, Mandy has a variety of interests, including art, photography, and hiking. She joined this group because she was drawn to its focus on outdoor activities and the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share her passion for exploring nature. Additionally, Mandy also mentioned that she was looking to expand her social circle and make new friends who shared common interests. Overall, Mandy's enthusiasm for outdoor activities and desire for connection motivated her to join this group.
Ishtar_UK
Hello Everyone

My name is Mandy, posting under the screen name of Ishtar (Ishtar is taken from the Babylonian personification of the planet Venus). I currently live in a small Welsh village with a lovely dark sky which of course helps with my interest in Astronomy.

Professionally, I am a software developer and systems integrator. I am interested in computer programming, Astronomy, Astro-Imaging and many other things. I have joined this group in the hope that this community might be able to help with some astronomical / telescope related mathematical questions.

I look forward to being a contributor to this community.

Kind Regards
Mandy

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for the welcome Greg