Who is Kathy H and Why is She Interested in Sodium Percarbonate Mixing Ratios?

• Thread starter Kathy H
  • Start date
In summary, Kathy H is an individual who is interested in sodium percarbonate mixing ratios. Sodium percarbonate is a chemical compound commonly used in household cleaning products, as it acts as a strong oxidizing agent. Kathy H's interest in this topic may stem from a desire to effectively and safely mix cleaning solutions using sodium percarbonate, as incorrect ratios can lead to harmful or ineffective results. Additionally, understanding proper mixing ratios can also help ensure the best possible cleaning performance.
Kathy H
Hi. I found PF while searching Sodium Percarbonate mixing ratios (household chemistry. ha.). The discussion, although not 'rocket science', was interesting to me. My background is highly 'checkered', I suppose, and not particularly relevant, so I wiil just say I have a curious mind and have a lot of respect for those that are knowledgeable, intelligent, and inquisitive. I am in early retirement but never want to quit learning. Thank you Greg Bernhardt for your welcome to all for letting me join you.

Likes berkeman and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Kathy!

Likes Kathy H