What is the connection between quantum mechanics and the vastness of space?

• Thread starter midnightowl
  • Start date
In summary, quantum mechanics and the vastness of space are closely connected through the fundamental principles of quantum physics, such as uncertainty and superposition, which govern the behavior of particles and energy at the subatomic level. These principles also apply to the behavior of matter and energy in the vast expanse of space, where objects and particles can exist in multiple states simultaneously and interact with each other through entanglement. This connection between quantum mechanics and the vastness of space has led to groundbreaking discoveries and theories in physics, shedding light on the mysteries of the universe and the nature of reality itself.
midnightowl
Apparently this is the thing to do. I'm interested in all things quantum and their relation to "big space". I understand that probability may keep things at arms bay but that isn't good enough. I'm more conceptual than mathematical and I have read the rules and regulations so I will try to keep my posts to established theorems and factual representations. If I digress I will take no offense to keep me in line and neither should you because I am a laymen after all. I respect knowledge, I'm here only to learn.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!