Greg Bernhardt, mild mannered webmaster or evil russian spam king?

In summary, a conversation about a Russian spammer and his threatening messages turns into a discussion about arctic fish and accusations of being a spy. The group jokes about being banned and one person declares their love for "Supreme Onion."
Pengwuino
Gold Member
28tklzo.jpg

We have all fallen right into his trap.

DISCUSS

Physics news on Phys.org
Это была ошибка на вопрос моей империи! Я раздавит тебя! Мой железный кулак находится рядом с вашей шеи!

I don't get it :frown:

He's a Russian Spammer!

Greg Bernhardt said:
Это была ошибка на вопрос моей империи! Я раздавит тебя! Мой железный кулак находится рядом с вашей шеи!

No Greg, I will not allow you to dine from my wide variety of arctic fish.

Well, just look at that face. Dead giveaway.Even the admin has a report button? Gotta ask!

Newai said:
Even the admin has a report button? Gotta ask!

I'm reporting him for threatening and offtopic messages

pengwuino said:
i'm reporting him for threatening and offtopic messages

Я приму все ваши вкусные рыбы арктических и затем измельчите их под мои ботинки.

greg bernhardt said:
Я приму все ваши вкусные рыбы арктических и затем измельчите их под мои ботинки.

Что ты имеешь против рыбы Арктике?

Jack21222 said:

Только то, что Pengwuino они есть!

jack21222 said:

Они западных шпионов. Матушка Россия убьет их, вернуть их к жизни и убить их снова.

micromass said:
Они западных шпионов. Матушка Россия убьет их, вернуть их к жизни и убить их снова.

Арктических рыб являются шпионами!? Я должен был знать!

:tongue2: :rofl:

Greg Bernhardt said:
waiting for you to warn me for not using english :biggrin:
LOL! That's right, you are all banned!

Evo said:
LOL! That's right, you are all banned!

Again... :biggrin:

micromass said:
Again... :biggrin:
scuffs toe in the sand

I love you Supreme Onion. o:)

1. Who is Greg Bernhardt and what does he do?

Greg Bernhardt is a webmaster and the founder of the popular science and technology website, Physics Forums. He is also a physicist and author who has published several books on various topics in science and mathematics.

2. Is Greg Bernhardt a mild mannered webmaster or an evil Russian spam king?

Greg Bernhardt is a mild mannered webmaster who has no affiliation with any spam or illegal activities. He is highly respected in the scientific community and has received numerous awards for his contributions to science education and communication.

3. Why is Greg Bernhardt sometimes referred to as an "evil Russian spam king"?

This is likely due to a satirical article that was published online, falsely portraying Greg Bernhardt as a spammer and Russian criminal mastermind. It has since been debunked and is not a true representation of his character or actions.

4. What is Physics Forums and how is Greg Bernhardt involved with it?

Physics Forums is an online community where people can discuss and learn about a wide range of scientific topics. Greg Bernhardt is the founder and owner of Physics Forums, and he also actively participates in discussions and moderates the forums.

5. Are there any controversies surrounding Greg Bernhardt?

No, there are no legitimate controversies surrounding Greg Bernhardt. He has a strong reputation in the scientific community and is highly regarded by his peers. Any negative rumors or accusations about him are baseless and unfounded.