Greg in the News: Who to Vote For Now

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    News
In summary, a conversation took place on a forum discussing the upcoming presidential election. The original poster stated that they have decided to vote for a candidate named Greg Bernhardt, and asked about changing the name on billboard ads. Another member replied with a joke about recruiting strangers for the candidate, and then mentioned rumors about the candidate's ties to the Scientologists. The topic then shifted to a website where one can generate a commercial for any name, and other members made jokes about the potential vice presidential candidate. One member was initially fooled by a sign on a bus promoting the candidate, but then realized it was fake. The conversation ended with a discussion about which political party the original poster would belong to in Texas.
Physics news on Phys.org
haha I was fooled until I could tell that the promotion signs were digital

WOOOT! I'm voting for Greg Bernhardt 2008!

How do you change the name on the billboard ads?

Best of luck...but it might be easier to recruit strangers than to sway any of THESE guys away from Obama.

I'm checking for any associations with radical political groups.

... Uh oh! It is rumored that he has strong ties to the Scientologists.

LightbulbSun said:
How do you change the name on the billboard ads?

When it's finished it sends you to a website - you can enter any name and it will generate the commercial for you.

Greg, can you see Canada from your house?

:)

Zz.

I love that grandma's tramp stamp :rofl: !

Good joke :rofl:

Hes got my vote!

Just needs some hot vice president.

waht said:
Just needs some hot vice president.

Paris Hilton might be a good choice...lot's of media and financing.

Better than the alternative choices! :biggrin: I was fooled too, until the sign on the bus didn't quite move with the bus.

That's Great!:rofl:

Moonbear said:
I was fooled too, until the sign on the bus didn't quite move with the bus.

That's what tipped it off for me as well. Incidentally, if I were a Yank, I'd vote for him.

I think in Texas, you would be considered a Yankee. :tongue2:

1. What is "Greg in the News: Who to Vote For Now"?

"Greg in the News: Who to Vote For Now" is a news segment or article that discusses the current political landscape and provides insights on who to vote for in an upcoming election.

2. Who is Greg and why should we listen to him?

Greg is a political analyst or commentator who has a strong understanding of current events and the political system. He provides informed opinions and analysis on who to vote for based on his expertise and knowledge of the subject matter.

3. How does Greg decide who to vote for?

Greg likely takes into consideration a variety of factors, including a candidate's policies, track record, and character. He may also consider current events and the overall state of the country when making his decision.

4. Is "Greg in the News: Who to Vote For Now" biased towards a certain political party?

It is possible that Greg may have personal political beliefs, but as a scientist, he likely strives to provide objective and data-driven analysis without bias. It is important to critically evaluate the information presented and consider multiple sources before making a decision.

5. Can "Greg in the News: Who to Vote For Now" be used as the sole source for deciding who to vote for?

While Greg may provide valuable insights, it is always important to gather information from multiple sources and make an informed decision based on individual values and priorities. "Greg in the News: Who to Vote For Now" can be a helpful resource, but it should not be the only factor in determining who to vote for.