Grey's anatomy is really boring

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
In summary: Operating_systemI do not like "Grey's Anatomy"...In summary, Grey's Anatomy REALLY sucks...my mom is watching it now...why do people watch this Crap? It's like torture...:groan:i thought that show was really good. I've only seen it twice though. once was that "to be continued" one with the bomb. and the other had two people impaled on a pole together, and a really cute funny girl who had to die.
JamesU
Gold Member
Grey's anatomy REALLY sucks...my mom is watching it now...why do people watch this Crap? It's like torture...:groan:

Physics news on Phys.org
i thought that show was really good. I've only seen it twice though. once was that "to be continued" one with the bomb. and the other had two people impaled on a pole together, and a really cute funny girl who had to die.

Wow, what a useless thread

Wow, what a useless show

Thread locked, yomamma, I am disappointed in you. Thread creation this bad should be left to the pros, namely pengwuino. You might hurt yourself. :grumpy:

yomamma said:
Wow, what a useless show
Then why do you watch it?:confused:

Then whydo you watch it?

Because I'M using the computer in the living room, where my mom is watching the show...

hmm.. and I thought you youngsters had wireless and TVs in every room and all the high-tech stuff!

When I was growing up we didn't even have refrigerators that would email you when the milk went sour. It was terrible!

Math Is Hard said:
hmm.. and I thought you youngsters had wireless and TVs in every room and all the high-tech stuff!

When I was growing up we didn't even have refrigerators that would email you when the milk went sour. It was terrible!

:rofl: :rofl:

Speaking of which :frown: ...Ewww :yuck: . I wish my fridge could do that. :grumpy:

...I just read this thread, went down stairs and got a big glass of milk...STOP PLAYING MIND GAMES WITH ME MIH!

AHHHHHHHH, that milk was good. I LOVE whole milk. :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
When I was growing up we didn't even have refrigerators that would email you when the milk went sour.
You had refrigerators at all?! Damn kids. :grumpy:

Milk!??! Is that new?

A+ thread title

F- thread

THREAD CLOSED!

F- your mom...

thread opened

Wow, yomamma has terrible taste in television :smile:

mattmns said:
Wow, yomamma has terrible taste in television :smile:

I concur.

I give you an F *sticks a white F letter on yomamma's chest*.

Grey's Anatomy is the second best show on television, after Law and Order: SVU.

Great show.

What a whiny brat you must be. I can think of thousands and thousand of things to complain about that are actually worth complaining about. If you were my kid I'd send you to the rock pile.
-
Hey moose, I wonder if the white F on the chest stands for *FINE*?

Averagesupernova said:
What a whiny brat you must be. I can think of thousands and thousand of things to complain about that are actually worth complaining about. If you were my kid I'd send you to the rock pile.
-
Hey moose, I wonder if the white F on the chest stands for *FINE*?

yomamma, are you typing this on your treo? O_O

um...what...? no...

OH my god you guys are so funny.

I do not like "Grey's Anatomy"

moose said:

yomamma, are you typing this on your treo? O_O
Whats a treo? Are those new? I feel like wolram? Why did I just put a question mark there?

Last edited:

1. Why do people say that "Grey's Anatomy" is boring?

Some people may find "Grey's Anatomy" boring because they may not be interested in medical dramas or they may feel that the show has become repetitive after many seasons.

2. Is "Grey's Anatomy" really boring or is it just overhyped?

This is a subjective question and the answer varies from person to person. Some may find the show boring while others may enjoy it. It ultimately depends on personal preference.

3. Are there any redeeming qualities about "Grey's Anatomy" that make it worth watching?

Yes, "Grey's Anatomy" has a large and dedicated fan base, which means that there are certainly people who enjoy the show. Additionally, the show has received critical acclaim and has won numerous awards.

4. Does the show get more interesting as it progresses or does it stay consistently boring?

Again, this is subjective and depends on personal opinion. However, many fans argue that the show does become more interesting as it progresses and new characters and storylines are introduced.

5. Are there any other medical dramas that are more exciting than "Grey's Anatomy"?

There are certainly other medical dramas that some may find more exciting than "Grey's Anatomy", such as "ER", "House", or "The Good Doctor". However, each show has its own unique style and appeal, so what one person may find boring, another may find thrilling.