1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Group of equations - Name

1. Apr 15, 2008 #1
    Hello everyone, I got this question as extra credit and I can't figure out the answer in one bit. If anyone knows the answer to it please tell me, you don't need to explain it if you dont want to since I will just look it up online to find out what exactly is going on, but anything will be helpful. Thanks!

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data2. Relevant equations

*The question along with the proceeding equations is attached as an image. Thanks in advance.

3. The attempt at a solution

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 15, 2008 #2

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I'm guessing you might want to think about electromagnetism, but the characters in your attachment are too small to read.
  4. Apr 16, 2008 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Looks to me like "Maxwell's equations" for the relationship between electric and magnetic fields.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?