1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Growing reactions

1. Jun 10, 2007 #1
    If CO is released abowe heated Cu when gets CO2. When THAT CO2 is released abowe active C gets CO. When this experiment is done we have double quantity CO .
    CuO + CO = Cu + CO2
    C + CO2 = 2CO
    Do you know more "growing" quantity reactions?
    P.s. Sorry for my bad english

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 10, 2007 #2
    hey... uumm,,, your english i somewhhat bbad.... you speak what?? french, spanish,, post it anyway, there should be someone to translate it properly....
    or maybe you can google for a free translator, you'll get them very easily....

what do you mean by growing reactions?
    these two reactions just sound like normal reactions to me...

i've never heard about growing reactions

4. Jun 10, 2007 #3
    I wanted to say that quantity of CO has doubled during these two reactions and i need more examples like this...Then you have one material and after one or two or maybe three and more reactions you have more than you got at first.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2007
  5. Jun 10, 2007 #4
    oh yeah.... uummm.... i don;t kno... if i come across any, i'll let you know...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?