Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Guess Where I Am

1. Nov 26, 2005 #1
    Guess Where I Am!!

YEP!!! i made it to phoenix safe and sound and hosam and i are having a really great time. We haven't done too much other than just hanging out, but thats whats been so very awesome. i've been having such an excellent time and its totally been worth it. Tomorrow, (hopefully) we're gonna go see harry potter, or maybe not. we may also be buying hosam aguitar and i'm gonna teach him how to play. (i also wrote a song for him that i hope he likes!!) i'm here till weds morning, so we're gonna have loads of fun before then. EEK!! right now we're out at an arab restaurant and i ate some food stuff i'd never had before. it was very cool. i saw his campus, and we kiss alot. its a very nice time. i'm taking lots of pictures so hopefully i'll have some where i don't look so bad, and i can post them, (but not the nudes!-that was hosam) anyway. just thought i'd tell everyone i'm having a wonderful time!!!!!!! i love it here!!!

hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. i ate a chicken sandwhich from jack in the box... it was lovely... awell, i was flying all day... happens. its been worth it!! anyway!! YAY!!!
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 26, 2005 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

You're posting from a restaurant? Isn't it a little late for a restaurant to even be open? Or did you just state that incorrectly?
  4. Nov 26, 2005 #3
    Glad you made it safe and sound! Nice to hear your haveing a great time too. Enjoy the sunshine while you can, and Hosam too!
  5. Nov 26, 2005 #4
    It's a hookah bar/arabic restaraunt. She posted that at about 11:45 so it's not so late, the place is open til about 2ish but most restaurants are open til about midnight or so, unless its really chic.
  6. Nov 26, 2005 #5
    She's loving it, I unfortunately have to deal with it during the summer so I know how treturous it can be. I know thats spelled wrong.
  7. Nov 26, 2005 #6

Staff: Mentor

Gale, you need to change your location, at least temporarily.

For future reference - 'treacherous'.

If your on-line, try 'www.dictionary.com' when in doubt,
    or perhaps a better one without obnoxious flash ads - http://www.merriamwebster.com/
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2005
  8. Nov 26, 2005 #7

Gold Member

I had the cootienews flash first last night. Glad you got to AZ safely, etc, etc. Have fun kids, use the rubber and dont take yourselves too seriously
  9. Nov 26, 2005 #8
    lol Astro, hes with a hot babe...no time for dictionarys!
  10. Nov 26, 2005 #9
    How's the housing situtation?
  11. Nov 26, 2005 #10
    Shes in a hotel for the week, its working out pretty well.. and I say that in the least suggestive way possible. I'm on my way down there in a bit but don't think I'll be able to keep her company all day. We'll see. Any messages for her?
  12. Nov 26, 2005 #11
    Whozum, you're a lucky bastard.
    I'm sure the same could probably be said for her but I don't swing that way so I'll leave that for someone else to say.
    Glad you two are having such a great time.
  13. Nov 26, 2005 #12
    Fine, I'll say it then.

Gale, you're a lucky *****.
  14. Nov 27, 2005 #13

A little warning - try and stay out of the sun as much as you can. I remember when I visited the Phoenix airport, the locals' skin looked soooo old! Much older than they really were.

Good for you, best wishes to you and whozum in Arizona!!!!! Ay yi yi!!
  15. Nov 27, 2005 #14
    How do you like the nice weather this time of the year around here?
  16. Nov 27, 2005 #15
    Here I am, in phoenix, all alone, offering to pay for dinner, and no calls.
  17. Nov 27, 2005 #16
    I'm too poor to buy condoms.
  18. Nov 27, 2005 #17

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Dang, Smurf! I hope that wasn't a reply to the previous post!!!!
    :surprised :surprised :rofl:
  19. Nov 27, 2005 #18
    Wouldn't ya know it, coldest temperatures of the season reported for the following few days O.O
  20. Nov 28, 2005 #19
    She was pretty upset about that. It's not that bad out.

Trib, tonight was your night but you lost it haha. We went to the drive in and almost watched a couple movies. Feel free to take us all out to dinner though o:)

Smurf, pretty sure your hand doesn't have an STD. Both hands..
  21. Nov 29, 2005 #20

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: talk about your odd couple.

Congrats, you guys. Keep it up. :wink:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?