Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Guess Who didn't log off!

1. May 7, 2006 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

Hey Integral,
    Did I log off my PF account on your computer?

2. jcsd
  3. May 7, 2006 #2

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Tsu,
    No you didn't logoff. Not to worry, I didn't do anything bad.. Other then start this thread.:rofl:

PS You are now logged off.

Hmmm... Did you log on to any of the other computers?

4. May 7, 2006 #3

Curious3141

Homework Helper

Come on guys, stop this unprotected PC sharing. Practice safe hex. :rofl:

5. May 7, 2006 #4

cronxeh

Gold Member

spilled.. hot.. coffee.. all over.. my man-hairy-chest.. hurts.. still laughing.. damnit! :grumpy:

6. May 7, 2006 #5

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

:rofl: Good one! :rofl:

Fortunately, I wasn't drinking anything. :rofl:

7. May 7, 2006 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

<snort> I have to remember this one. :biggrin:

8. May 7, 2006 #7

Tsu

Gold Member

Don't you guys practice safe FAX, too?? Geez. I've been doing that for years!! I sure hope you have... :biggrin:

9. May 7, 2006 #8

jimmy p

Gold Member

You don't want to do that. Live on the edge :devil:

10. May 7, 2006 #9

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Busted!!! :rofl:

So, Tsu, did Integral log off before leaving you with access to his computer, or do we need to be suspicious of posts under his name from last week? :biggrin:

11. May 7, 2006 #10

SpaceTiger

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Imitating another user...I think this is ban-worthy. Now where did I put that hammer?

12. May 7, 2006 #11

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Don't worry... these days ZapperZ's ban-worthiness detector is set on 11. He'll take care of it with a smile. :biggrin:

- Warren

13. May 7, 2006 #12

Tsu

Gold Member

Nope. Just yours. :biggrin: I found your chair very comfy. I swung Derivative Jr's chair around for my feeties, and opened the back door and played ball with Riki through the door whilest surfing. :biggrin: I also thoroughly enjoyed watching little Killer Mija (the puppy) 'ride' Pinky (the cat)!! That's just about the funniest thing I've ever seen!! BTW - in case you haven't noticed yet - I believe Pinky is in heat and MADLY in love with Riki. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So - picture this you guys. :biggrin: We've got one of Integral's beautiful Persian cats in heat, calling and trilling all over the house for Riki. He runs to her with Mija at his heels. He starts to sniff Pinky and then Mija - who is about HALF the size of the cat - jumps onto her back and starts chewing her head, neck and ears!! :rofl: :rofl: Pinky starts to crawl along the floor with Mija on her back and Mija SWINGS around and rides her backward and chomping on her BUTT! :rofl: Then she swings around again and goes for more head and ears!! :rofl: :rofl: OMG!!! I'm just loosing it!!! :rofl: By this time, Pinky has had about enough and jumped up on the chair or counter to GET AWAY FROM THE WILD CHILD!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I certainly enjoyed my week with those puppies. :approve: Poor Ivan. Now I want a little Mija for my very own. :biggrin: :biggrin: I wish he wasn't so busy this week and could have come over to visit with them. He just doesn't understand... :rolleyes:

14. May 7, 2006 #13

dav2008

Gold Member

I don't think I've ever seen that many smilies in a single post in my life.

15. May 7, 2006 #14

Tsu

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Yeah, dammit. I was looking forward to REALLY getting his keister in a jam in the mentors forum. :rofl: :rofl:

I must admit I'm really terrible about logging off of PF. Or even CHECKING to see if I am the one logged on. :surprised :rofl: I could go on and on about WHY that is, but it doesn't matter. I'M BAD TO THE BONE!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

16. May 7, 2006 #15

Tsu

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to MY world!!!:rofl: :rofl: It's all about FUN and LAUGHTER!!!

17. May 7, 2006 #16

Tsu

Gold Member

I'm a klutz. I'd fall off. :biggrin:

p.s. How ARE, you Chopnik? :!!) Auntie Tsu has missed you!! :smile:

18. May 7, 2006 #17

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Does Ivan need to put you in a 12-step program, Tsu?

- Warren

19. May 7, 2006 #18

Mk

See, if I did that with Gale's account... well I'd be in trouble.

20. May 8, 2006 #19

Tsu

Gold Member

Oh, Ivan forgets to log off of my computer, too. :biggrin: He used to do it fairly frequently, but he's gotten better about. I would occasionally make a post and be surprised when it popped up with Ivan's grey little face staring back at me instead of my cute little puppy.

21. May 8, 2006 #20

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's okay, I see from a deleted post in another thread that you forgot to sign off before Ivan posted something earlier too. :biggrin: :rofl:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?