How Can I Log Off My PF Account on Someone Else's Computer?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Log
In summary, Tsu thinks that Integral may have logged off his PF account before leaving him access to it, but doesn't think anything bad happened. Integral denies doing anything wrong and jokes about how he would have had fun messing with Tsu in the mentors forum.
Tsu
Gold Member
Hey Integral,
Did I log off my PF account on your computer?

Physics news on Phys.org
Tsu,
No you didn't logoff. Not to worry, I didn't do anything bad.. Other then start this thread.:rofl:

PS You are now logged off.

Hmmm... Did you log on to any of the other computers?

Come on guys, stop this unprotected PC sharing. Practice safe hex. :rofl:

Curious3141 said:

spilled.. hot.. coffee.. all over.. my man-hairy-chest.. hurts.. still laughing.. damnit! :grumpy:

Curious3141 said:
:rofl: Good one! :rofl:

Fortunately, I wasn't drinking anything. :rofl:

Curious3141 said:
<snort> I have to remember this one. :biggrin:

Don't you guys practice safe FAX, too?? Geez. I've been doing that for years! I sure hope you have... :biggrin:

You don't want to do that. Live on the edge :devil:

Busted! :rofl:

So, Tsu, did Integral log off before leaving you with access to his computer, or do we need to be suspicious of posts under his name from last week? :biggrin:

Tsu,
No you didn't logoff. Not to worry, I didn't do anything bad.. Other then start this thread.

Imitating another user...I think this is ban-worthy. Now where did I put that hammer?

Don't worry... these days ZapperZ's ban-worthiness detector is set on 11. He'll take care of it with a smile. :biggrin:

- Warren

Integral said:
Tsu,
No you didn't logoff. Not to worry, I didn't do anything bad.. Other then start this thread.:rofl:

PS You are now logged off.

Hmmm... Did you log on to any of the other computers?

Nope. Just yours. :biggrin: I found your chair very comfy. I swung Derivative Jr's chair around for my feeties, and opened the back door and played ball with Riki through the door whilest surfing. :biggrin: I also thoroughly enjoyed watching little Killer Mija (the puppy) 'ride' Pinky (the cat)! That's just about the funniest thing I've ever seen! BTW - in case you haven't noticed yet - I believe Pinky is in heat and MADLY in love with Riki. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So - picture this you guys. :biggrin: We've got one of Integral's beautiful Persian cats in heat, calling and trilling all over the house for Riki. He runs to her with Mija at his heels. He starts to sniff Pinky and then Mija - who is about HALF the size of the cat - jumps onto her back and starts chewing her head, neck and ears! :rofl: :rofl: Pinky starts to crawl along the floor with Mija on her back and Mija SWINGS around and rides her backward and chomping on her BUTT! :rofl: Then she swings around again and goes for more head and ears! :rofl: :rofl: OMG! I'm just loosing it! :rofl: By this time, Pinky has had about enough and jumped up on the chair or counter to GET AWAY FROM THE WILD CHILD! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I certainly enjoyed my week with those puppies. :approve: Poor Ivan. Now I want a little Mija for my very own. :biggrin: :biggrin: I wish he wasn't so busy this week and could have come over to visit with them. He just doesn't understand... :rolleyes:

I don't think I've ever seen that many smilies in a single post in my life.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Moonbear said:
Busted! :rofl:

So, Tsu, did Integral log off before leaving you with access to his computer, or do we need to be suspicious of posts under his name from last week? :biggrin:

Yeah, dammit. I was looking forward to REALLY getting his keister in a jam in the mentors forum. :rofl: :rofl:

I must admit I'm really terrible about logging off of PF. Or even CHECKING to see if I am the one logged on. :rofl: I could go on and on about WHY that is, but it doesn't matter. I'M BAD TO THE BONE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dav2008 said:
I don't think I've ever seen that many smilies in a single post in my life.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to MY world!:rofl: :rofl: It's all about FUN and LAUGHTER!

jimmy p said:
You don't want to do that. Live on the edge :devil:

I'm a klutz. I'd fall off. :biggrin:

p.s. How ARE, you Chopnik? :!) Auntie Tsu has missed you! :smile:

Does Ivan need to put you in a 12-step program, Tsu?

- Warren

Hey Integral,
Did I log off my PF account on your computer?
See, if I did that with Gale's account... well I'd be in trouble.

Mk said:
See, if I did that with Gale's account... well I'd be in trouble.

Oh, Ivan forgets to log off of my computer, too. :biggrin: He used to do it fairly frequently, but he's gotten better about. I would occasionally make a post and be surprised when it popped up with Ivan's grey little face staring back at me instead of my cute little puppy.

Tsu said:
Oh, Ivan forgets to log off of my computer, too. :biggrin: He used to do it fairly frequently, but he's gotten better about. I would occasionally make a post and be surprised when it popped up with Ivan's grey little face staring back at me instead of my cute little puppy.
That's okay, I see from a deleted post in another thread that you forgot to sign off before Ivan posted something earlier too. :biggrin: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
That's okay, I see from a deleted post in another thread that you forgot to sign off before Ivan posted something earlier too. :biggrin: :rofl:

The thing is, I NEVER log off of PF on MY computer. If Ivan wants to use my computer, HE has to log himself IN! :biggrin: He has THREE freakin' cumputers in his office and he comes up to the house and uses MINE! :grumpy: He's ALSO supposed to put my computer back on my table when he's done with it, but NOOOOO... I always have to put it back and rearrange all of the cords and DSL box, etc. MEN. :grumpy: Not to mention that I get back from puppy-sitting at Integrals and the house is a total disastor! I'll be cleaning again for DAYS! :mad: [/rant] :biggrin:

Sounds like Ivan needs a laptop/notebook with wireless networking capability.

I deny everything. In fact, I don't even know this woman. :uhh:

Ivan Seeking said:
I deny everything. In fact, I don't even know this woman. :uhh:
Well, I can tell that you're married to her. :rofl:

chroot said:
Does Ivan need to put you in a 12-step program, Tsu?

- Warren

Probably. :biggrin:

I tried. She came home with a note asking me not to send her back.

What to do...

1. What is "Guess Who didn't log off"?

"Guess Who didn't log off" is a phrase often used in online communication to express surprise or confusion when someone unexpectedly leaves a conversation or activity without properly logging off.

2. Why do people use the phrase "Guess Who didn't log off"?

People use this phrase as a lighthearted way to poke fun at someone who forgets to log off, or to express surprise when someone abruptly leaves a conversation without proper notice.

3. Is there a specific origin or meaning behind the phrase "Guess Who didn't log off"?

There is no specific origin or meaning behind the phrase. It is simply a humorous and playful way to tease someone who forgets to log off.

4. Are there any negative connotations associated with using the phrase "Guess Who didn't log off"?

No, the phrase is usually used in a joking manner and is not intended to be offensive or hurtful.

5. How can I avoid being the one who "didn't log off"?

To avoid being the one who "didn't log off", always remember to properly log off of any online conversations or activities when you are finished participating. This will prevent others from using the phrase on you and protect your privacy.