Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Guessalogical Physics Practices

1. Jun 30, 2004 #1
    Why do Physikniks operate such bizarre practices? Engineers could not survive if they had to rely on Peer reviews by a circle of self serving Maypole dancing, consenting adults. Without engineers there would be no taxes for Physikniks to piss up the wall; in their struggle for survival.

Diagram 2 at http://www.thewebspert.com/cresswell/ clearly destroys thermodynamic Guessology and that's just the tip of the biggest iceberg since Pontius was a Pilot.

:rofl:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 30, 2004 #2

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm an engineer, and I'm subject to peer review literally all the time. You seem to have a very narrow (and poor) understanding of the way scientific establishments operate.

- Warren

4. Jun 30, 2004 #3
    hooray for free energy?

<i understood just about NOTHING that was brought up in that link. is he somehow suggesting that conservation of energy is a sham?>

5. Jun 30, 2004 #4
    You are not an engineer. You are a student with delusions of grandeur. I know only too well how "scientific" establishments operate.

They do not defecate into a flush toilet. They defecate into the brains of fellow consenting adults.

It is your democratic right to die stupid. You do not have the right to take innocent people with you.

Fight with me and you will die like a washed up Vaudeville comedian.

6. Jun 30, 2004 #5

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Sorry Dude, This is a board for dissucussing physics not abusing others.

Locked.

7. Jun 30, 2004 #6

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

As comedic as this thread was, I must argue one plain fact: I hold a BSEE from Virginia Tech, and work as an (drum roll) electrical engineer.

- Warren

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?