Mechatronics Correspondence Courses: Guidance & Advice for Students in India

• Thread starter Rocket_guy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Guidance
In summary, the speaker is a third-year mechanical engineering student with a strong interest in mechatronics. However, due to the lack of availability of this field in their country, they have opted for mechanical engineering. They are struggling to incorporate their interest in electronics into their projects and are seeking advice on any correspondence courses or funding opportunities for mechatronics. They are specifically looking for information on eligibility criteria, course fees, and duration. They also ask for any suggestions or recommendations from anyone who may have knowledge or connections in this field.
Rocket_guy
Guidance and Help needed!

Hi .. I am a student of mechanical engineering..3rd year!
Basically my interest was in mechatronics, but due to inavailability of this field in any of the universities in my country I finally opted mechanical engineering. Now working on projects I always tend to make something that's self controlled and that brings in the electronics stuff. Its giving me a hard time and I really want to get involved with my real interest. So what I am eactly looking is some advice and some help from you guys ..
can anyone tell me if there is any correspondence course( for mechatronics or alike) available from any university at nominal fee? Are the funding available for correspondnce courses? i am in India and so there is no question for me to join as a regular candidate. can anyone just help me by telling me the facts and figures? How is the selection done? Wat is the eligibility criteria? and wat is the course fee and duration?
Any sort of info. and advice will be appriciated.
Anyone who know? or anyone who know someone who knows and can ask?(ur professor .. or classmate/batchmate) ?? anyone willing to help??
Thanx !

Physics news on Phys.org
What country are you in

Ki Man said:
What country are you in

I believe he stated India...

I am in India ..
Any advice or suggestion will be appriciated!

1. What is the difference between guidance and help?

Guidance refers to providing advice, direction, or recommendations on how to approach a situation or problem. Help, on the other hand, refers to providing assistance or support in completing a task or overcoming an obstacle.

2. How can I ask for guidance and help effectively?

When asking for guidance and help, be specific about what you need and provide context on the situation or problem you are facing. It is also important to be open to suggestions and feedback, as well as expressing gratitude for the assistance.

3. Who can I turn to for guidance and help?

You can seek guidance and help from various sources such as mentors, colleagues, experts in the field, online communities, or professional counselors. It is important to choose someone who has the knowledge and experience to guide you in the right direction.

4. How can guidance and help benefit me in my work?

Receiving guidance and help can provide a fresh perspective and new ideas, as well as help you overcome challenges and improve your skills. It can also save you time and resources by avoiding mistakes and learning from others' experiences.

5. What if I am not satisfied with the guidance and help I receive?

If you feel that the guidance and help you received did not meet your expectations, it is important to communicate your concerns respectfully and openly. You can also seek guidance and help from other sources or continue to do your own research to find a solution that works best for you.