1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Guidance, Help and Tips Needed

1. Sep 17, 2009 #1
    Hello everyone of PF. I am a 14 year old boy who just realized how fascinating and captivating physics, mathematics and science can be. I have decided, early as it may be, to study those 3 subjects and find a career involving them. I had been reserching for a website such as this one to help me with learning the basics of those subjects. When I found this forum, I was sure I had found what I was looking for. I would like to be taught the basics of physics, mathematics and science at this young age so that I may have more knowledge on the afformentioned subjects.

I hope you can help me. I'm sorry about the poorly constructed topic, but I am tired and it is time for me to go to bed. Thank you in advance.

A.Beaudry

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 17, 2009 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF!

I hope you enjoy this forum, it can really help you in your studies.

4. Sep 18, 2009 #3
    First of all I want to say I admire your drive and determination. Take as many of the science courses that interest you at your high school as you can. Always try to make sure you do the best that you can in your school studies. Welcome to the physicsforums.

Hopefully some people here, more knowledgeable than me, could recommend to you some age-appropriate books to get you started.

5. Sep 18, 2009 #4
    Thank you lisab and 98whbf.

I'm sure this forum can help me in my studies and I certainly hope I can find those age appropriate books to get me started.:smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook