Guidance regarding Graduation

  1. Hi !

    I have done my Btech in ECE.I want study physics and do research in it.Im interested to join Msc physics at the IIT's.Im not sure abt my eligibility for JAM.

    Can some one help me with the courses and colleges ,in which i can join.
    how r the opportunities in US and Europe?
  2. jcsd
  3. Probably not. Do some research on your own and come back and ask specific questions. What you're asking now is basically for someone to do all the work and research for you, which isn't going to fly.

    Good luck
  4. I dont even believe in a free lunch... I was looking for some awareness ,i hope the thread n forum r relavent.

    im not asking some one to pay my fee and study for my grades.

    newayz thanks for ur concern. :cool:
  5. You're just being very vague, so it's hard to give you good feedback. Nobody wants to bother giving you a laundry list of US/European schools, but if you give some more details (academics, research interests), someone may be able to give you better advice.

    Student visas are getting somewhat tricky in the US, but assuming you can sort it out it's doable. There's tons of great work, but you're unlikely to find funding on the masters level.
  6. What exactly did you mean by that and is it the same in Canada, as well?
  7. Stricter immigration requirements and all that jazz 'cause of crazy terror war and other politics. It could be a total non-issue, but you'll have to apply and find out. Don't know Canada at all.
  8. Thanks for the reply.
    I've done my undergraduation in Electronics and communications in India.
    My research interests are - mechanics,Electricity and Magnetism, and Modern Physics.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?