1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hall of Fame

1. Nov 6, 2004 #1
    I think I've had some pretty good posts in here, and I won't be the easiest person to forget, so I'd like my screen name retired if I ever die.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 6, 2004 #2
    So this thread if for people we think should be in the 'Hall of Fame for PF': Chopnik. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

4. Nov 6, 2004 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

There can only be one tribdog. But nothing is allowed to happen to you. I need you here, we ALL need you.

5. Nov 6, 2004 #4
    It's that damn Passion movie. Got me feeling mortal.

6. Nov 6, 2004 #5
    I don't think anyone who read it can forget my posts on my experiences in the "Girl Trouble" thread.

7. Nov 8, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

Zoobyshoe. Wherever he is, deserves a Hall of Fame mention. Wise, funny, smart. Like some kind of genius hyena-owl crossbreed. Or a Zooby.

8. Nov 9, 2004 #7
    Well, coming to PF about 3.5 years ago [I was having different username before i did not visit for while] I guess:

Zero
    Alexander

Should be in the Hall of fame [I have not catch any of them here...] , both contribute largely in fun and science respectively. And for the most most most most most most most important they both are:

Not arrogant!

My lord how much i hate arrogant people how try always to show off here :rofl: :rofl: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?