Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hall of Fame

1. Nov 6, 2004 #1
    I think I've had some pretty good posts in here, and I won't be the easiest person to forget, so I'd like my screen name retired if I ever die.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 6, 2004 #2
    So this thread if for people we think should be in the 'Hall of Fame for PF': Chopnik. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

4. Nov 6, 2004 #3

Evo

Staff: Mentor

There can only be one tribdog. But nothing is allowed to happen to you. I need you here, we ALL need you.

5. Nov 6, 2004 #4
    It's that damn Passion movie. Got me feeling mortal.

6. Nov 6, 2004 #5
    I don't think anyone who read it can forget my posts on my experiences in the "Girl Trouble" thread.

7. Nov 8, 2004 #6

jimmy p

Gold Member

Zoobyshoe. Wherever he is, deserves a Hall of Fame mention. Wise, funny, smart. Like some kind of genius hyena-owl crossbreed. Or a Zooby.

8. Nov 9, 2004 #7
    Well, coming to PF about 3.5 years ago [I was having different username before i did not visit for while] I guess:

Zero
    Alexander

Should be in the Hall of fame [I have not catch any of them here...] , both contribute largely in fun and science respectively. And for the most most most most most most most important they both are:

Not arrogant!

My lord how much i hate arrogant people how try always to show off here :rofl: :rofl: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?