Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired

• Thread starter dekoi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, a group of individuals dressed up as Tetris boxes for Halloween and shared their experiences with the game. One person recalls a past Halloween where they used rubber cement to create a zombie costume, but suffered from skin irritation as a result. Others joke about the impracticality of wearing a Tetris box costume and how it can cause difficulties in everyday tasks. One person even suggests that the group is actually planning a mass suicide. Overall, the conversation revolves around the fun and comical aspects of incorporating Tetris into Halloween costumes.
dekoi
Halloween Fun -- Tetris Inspired

Here is some halloween-costume fun.

I guess Tetris has had a vast impact on their life. :rolleyes:

http://blog.f00kie.com/files/tetris1.wmv [Broken]

http://blog.f00kie.com/pics/tetris1/tetris6_small.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It is amazing how many different things remind me of something stupid I've done. One Halloween many years ago I decided to go as a zombie. To make something that looked like rotting flesh I used rubber cement. It was a pretty good costume, but the rubber cement irritated my skin and for the next week I had big red welts all over my face and arms.

tribdog said:
It is amazing how many different things remind me of something stupid I've done. One Halloween many years ago I decided to go as a zombie. To make something that looked like rotting flesh I used rubber cement. It was a pretty good costume, but the rubber cement irritated my skin and for the next week I had big red welts all over my face and arms.

:yuck: ewww.

Thanks for the reply though. :rofl:

Haha, i guess i am the only one who found this comical. :rofl:

IT'S PEOPLE DRESSED UP AS TETRIS BOXES!

PEOPLE! IN TETRIS BOXES!

there's nothing funny about this you jerk. these people have all signed a suicide pact and are going to go jump off a tall building, one at a time.

tribdog said:
there's nothing funny about this you jerk. these people have all signed a suicide pact and are going to go jump off a tall building, one at a time.

?

wait a minute...

I get it!
:rofl:

tribdog said:

Aha! So that's how you get those two mishapen pieces to finally fit together!

Those sorts of costumes always seem great until the first trip to the bathroom!

aeroegnr said:
Aha! So that's how you get those two mishapen pieces to finally fit together!

BWAHAHAHAHA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Those sorts of costumes always seem great until the first trip to the bathroom!

Thankfully, none of us had to go. :P

dekoi said:
Here is some halloween-costume fun.

I guess Tetris has had a vast impact on their life. :rolleyes:

http://blog.f00kie.com/files/tetris1.wmv [Broken]

http://blog.f00kie.com/pics/tetris1/tetris6_small.jpg [Broken]
[/URL]
they are idiots, they could have cleared 3 lines instead of only one.
you can see that they are amatur tetris-players. :cool:

loop quantum gravity said:
they are idiots, they could have cleared 3 lines instead of only one.
you can see that they are amatur tetris-players. :cool:

What were we thinking loop!

I am scarred for life.

:wink:

1. What is "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired"?

"Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired" is a game that combines elements of the classic Tetris game with a Halloween theme. Players must arrange falling blocks in a strategic way to create full rows and earn points. The game features Halloween-themed graphics, sound effects, and music to enhance the Halloween theme.

2. How is "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired" different from regular Tetris?

Aside from the Halloween theme, "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired" has some unique features that differentiate it from regular Tetris. These include special Halloween-themed blocks, power-ups, and obstacles that add an extra level of challenge and strategy to the game. Additionally, the game has a spooky soundtrack and sound effects that add to the Halloween atmosphere.

3. Can I play "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired" on any device?

Yes, "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired" is a web-based game that can be played on any device with internet access. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. The game is optimized for different screen sizes and can be played on both iOS and Android devices.

4. Is "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired" is suitable for all ages. The game does not contain any violent or inappropriate content and is designed to be enjoyed by players of all ages. However, younger children may need assistance with the gameplay and understanding the rules of the game.

5. Are there any educational benefits to playing "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired"?

While the primary purpose of "Halloween Fun - Tetris Inspired" is entertainment, there are some potential educational benefits to playing the game. These include improving hand-eye coordination, spatial awareness, and problem-solving skills. Additionally, the game requires quick thinking and decision making, which can help improve cognitive abilities.