1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Halloween

1. Oct 16, 2004 #1

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Who is dressing up and going out this year? This will be the first year I celebrate it as an adult...

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 17, 2004 #2
    I got me a genuine Soviet issued bio/chem gas mask with filter. I'm gonna get me a white smock and spray paint either a radiological or biohazard warning on the back. I might Caution tape off my yard and if any hallo-wieners (IE, trick-or-treaters) come to my door, I'll yell at them to RUN! POISON GAS!!! heh :p

4. Oct 17, 2004 #3

jimmy p

Gold Member

I have a couple of parties to go to but I dont know what to dress up as. I might turn up naked and say that I am dressed as a man who has just been robbed of everything.

5. Oct 17, 2004 #4

Gza

Halloween weekend here at UCSB is off the hook! I can't wait. I hope some of you close by can come on through and check it out.

6. Oct 17, 2004 #5

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Halloween falls on a weekend this year; I can't go to work dressed up. :frown: I was gonna go as a Spanish Inquisitor.

7. Oct 17, 2004 #6
    LOL, now that was funny...

8. Oct 17, 2004 #7

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

9. Oct 17, 2004 #8
    A Bi-Lo employee!!!! I'm mostly likely working that night.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?