Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

1. Oct 16, 2004 #1

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Who is dressing up and going out this year? This will be the first year I celebrate it as an adult...
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 17, 2004 #2
    I got me a genuine Soviet issued bio/chem gas mask with filter. I'm gonna get me a white smock and spray paint either a radiological or biohazard warning on the back. I might Caution tape off my yard and if any hallo-wieners (IE, trick-or-treaters) come to my door, I'll yell at them to RUN! POISON GAS!!! heh :p
  4. Oct 17, 2004 #3

jimmy p

Gold Member

I have a couple of parties to go to but I dont know what to dress up as. I might turn up naked and say that I am dressed as a man who has just been robbed of everything.
  5. Oct 17, 2004 #4

Halloween weekend here at UCSB is off the hook! I can't wait. I hope some of you close by can come on through and check it out.
  6. Oct 17, 2004 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Halloween falls on a weekend this year; I can't go to work dressed up. :frown: I was gonna go as a Spanish Inquisitor.
  7. Oct 17, 2004 #6
    LOL, now that was funny...
  8. Oct 17, 2004 #7

Staff Emeritus

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
  9. Oct 17, 2004 #8
    A Bi-Lo employee!!!! I'm mostly likely working that night.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?