1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Halo 2 Problems

1. Nov 10, 2004 #1
    M$ came up with a whole bunch of new precautions for xbox live that is able to detect if an xbox is modded. It looks to see if the harddrive is still the standard 8 gb and that it is running the proper operating system. Thus almost all xboxes... even ones with chips that turn off were baned with live. M$ wanted to get back at those french playing fools... Anyway the game itself is awesome. I have already beat it once.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2004 #2
    Ha- Looks like my friend is in trouble!!!
    he already added a 20 gb hard drive to his xbox. (It's so he can save full games t it)

4. Nov 10, 2004 #3
    Damn French, they're at it again :biggrin:

If you have a modded box then just get a new one for $130-150. It's pretty cheap nowadays

5. Nov 11, 2004 #4
    yeah my friend had modded with 120 gig harddrive

he looked on forums before signing on
    so he didn't get banned

6. Nov 16, 2004 #5
    My roomate has a modded box so he can play burned games but now it can't play burned dvds. I don't know if this is abnormal, But it may be worth noting.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?