Handpainted the candies around the Cookie Monster cake

  • Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • #1
Evo
Mentor
23,164
2,862
I've been going through some old pictures and found these. I love to cook and at one time was into cake decorating and candy making. I also made and handpainted the candies around the Cookie Monster cake.

In order -

Cookie Monster cake

Dinosaur Cake

Vegetable turkey
 

Attachments

Last edited:

Answers and Replies

  • #2
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
good....job..evo?
 
  • #3
Evo
Mentor
23,164
2,862
The girls when they were younger.

The Evo child

The older child - she's the creative one. I may scan and post some of her drawings later.
 

Attachments

  • #4
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
Wow, clever, a sweatshirt hat
 
  • #5
Evo
Mentor
23,164
2,862
yomamma said:
Wow, clever, a sweatshirt hat
If you only knew... this wasn't a one time thing, like oh, isn't that cute. I don't think I have a single normal picture of this child, she was always doing something, like the time she started wearing masks... :bugeye: My ex stole most of my old pictures, even the ones before we got married. :devil:

He has the pictures of her imitating vegetables.
 
  • #6
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
How do you imitate a vegetable?
 
  • #7
Evo
Mentor
23,164
2,862
yomamma said:
How do you imitate a vegetable?
There is no way to explain it. You have to see it. We have her on video also.
 
  • #8
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
How does she do photosynthesis? :biggrin:
 
  • #9
Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
827
15
i love the one with the sweatshirt on her head! i have a picture of my daughter at age 3 with her Little Mermaid underwear on her head like it was a hat, and she's grinning from ear to ear. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner to upload it.
 
  • #10
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
do you have a digital camera?
 
  • #11
6,265
1,280
The decorated food is exceptionally well done. I especially like the T-Rex and the turkey. They have also made me hungry.
 
  • #12
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
EVO! your cake's not good enough! make another! NOW!
 
  • #13
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
Evo said:
I've been going through some old pictures and found these. I love to cook and at one time was into cake decorating and candy making.
Very nice work. Looks good enough to eat. :tongue2:

Evo said:
I also made and handpainted the candies around the Cookie Monster cake.
I hope you didn't use lead-based paint.:eek:

Evo said:
Vegetable turkey
So that's what they make turkey-vegetable soup out of...

Evo said:
The older child - she's the creative one.
Are you related to Gale?

yomamma said:
How do you imitate a vegetable?
Ask BT; he has it down to an art.
 
  • #14
Evo
Mentor
23,164
2,862
Kerrie said:
i love the one with the sweatshirt on her head! i have a picture of my daughter at age 3 with her Little Mermaid underwear on her head like it was a hat, and she's grinning from ear to ear. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner to upload it.
You need to get a scanner! I'd love to see some kid pictures. Ooooh, and your crafts!!!! I used to do a lot of crafts, so I'd love to see yours.
 
  • #15
Evo
Mentor
23,164
2,862
zoobyshoe said:
The decorated food is exceptionally well done. I especially like the T-Rex and the turkey. They have also made me hungry.
Thanks zoob. I can't find the garfield cake I made.

I could make a purple jellyfish cake!!! And an edible brush shelter. :tongue2: A turtle cake for Doc Toxyn and a sheep cake for danger and artman. I have several ideas for cakes for Moonbear. :biggrin:
 
  • #16
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
Make it a land roving purple nocturnal jellyfish!~

as for the cakes...

What about me!? :cry:
 
  • #17
Evo
Mentor
23,164
2,862
yomamma said:
Make it a land roving purple nocturnal jellyfish!~

as for the cakes...

What about me!? :cry:
A very large fat cat. :wink:
 
  • #18
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
yomamma said:
as for the cakes...

What about me!? :cry:
That would be a devil's food cupcake.
 
  • #20
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
yomamma said:
If you're confused go here and look at my signature
Now I'm more confused. :grumpy:
 
  • #21
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
My plan worked!
 
  • #22
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
yomamma said:
My plan worked!
Did it really? :uhh:
Maybe I'm just trying to confuse you.
 
  • #23
JamesU
Gold Member
750
3
Maybe you're trying to confuse me because I'm the one who confused you so the reason you want to confuse me is because you're in a state of confusion and my confusion plan did work.

Confused?
 
  • #24
658
2
yomamma said:
Maybe you're trying to confuse me because I'm the one who confused you so the reason you want to confuse me is because you're in a state of confusion and my confusion plan did work.

Confused?
No... That made too much sense....
 
  • #25
Danger
Gold Member
9,607
246
yomamma said:
Confused?
No more than usual.
 

Related Threads on Handpainted the candies around the Cookie Monster cake

  • Last Post
Replies
10
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
1
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
36
Views
34K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
4
Views
2K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
39
Views
6K
  • Last Post
Replies
23
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
2
Views
741
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
2K
Top