What is the Hans Bethe website about?

• Thread starter Daminc
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a website dedicated to scientist Hans Bethe. One person came across it and thought it may be useful to others. Another person mentions Bethe as one of their heroes and praises the website. They also discuss watching a science show on the BBC and someone remembers the website because of their interest in science.
Daminc
I just came across this and thought that it may be of use to some people:

Hans Bethe website

Physics news on Phys.org
Thank you. Bethe is one of my heroes.

great site

marlon

Daminc said:
I just came across this and thought that it may be of use to some people:

Hans Bethe website
What a coincidence! I was just watching a minute or two of the introduction before I read this post.

Do you watch Click Online (on BBC) too? :smile:

-
Navneeth

Great! I finally got around to hooking up my speakers!

Carl

neutrino said:
What a coincidence! I was just watching a minute or two of the introduction before I read this post.

Do you watch Click Online (on BBC) too? :smile:

-
Navneeth

Not usually, a work colleague of mine remembered I liked science and made a note of it (he forgot the name though..."some famous science guy has got his own site about quantum physics, you like that stuff too don't you?". It was just a matter of searching for it :smile:

1. Who is Hans Bethe and why does he have a website?

Hans Bethe was a renowned physicist and Nobel laureate known for his contributions to nuclear physics and astrophysics. He has a website dedicated to his work and legacy.

2. What can be found on the Hans Bethe website?

The website contains information about Hans Bethe's life, achievements, and research. It also includes a collection of his publications, videos, and other resources related to his work.

3. Is the Hans Bethe website only for scientists?

No, the website is accessible to everyone and aims to educate and inform the general public about Hans Bethe's contributions to science. It can also be a valuable resource for students and researchers in the field of physics.

4. Can I contact someone through the Hans Bethe website?

Yes, the website provides contact information for the administrators of the site. You can also find links to other organizations and institutions related to Hans Bethe's work.

5. Is the information on the Hans Bethe website accurate and reliable?

Yes, the website is maintained by a team of experts and is regularly updated with accurate information from reputable sources. However, it is always recommended to verify information from multiple sources for a complete understanding of the subject matter.