Happy 1yr Anniversary for PF Insights

• Praise
  • Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
  • Tags
    insights
In summary, 240 published Insights with over 1 million views are amazing. The authors are doing an amazing job and this is something to be proud of.
The first Insight was published on April 28th, but I can't wait to celebrate :partytime:. I am brimming with pride and amazement at how awesome this resource has become.

We got something really really special here. 240 published Insights with well over 1 million views :oldsurprised:!

All glory to the wonderful authors who work very hard to bring you interesting and educational content on an almost daily basis :bow:. Truly incredible! This is really something to be proud about! A group effort that is changing minds and lives.

To help celebrate this momentous occasion I will be giving away a copy of the newly released book Black Hole Blues compliments of Penguin Random House.

To win this new highly acclaimed book, all you need to do is link to a favorite PF Insights and write a comment or two. I'll pick a user at random on Friday the 29th. Easy! Let's hear it for these PF Insight Authors!

Find your favorite Insight now!

Likes DennisN, OmCheeto, StrangeCharm and 11 others
Physics news on Phys.org
:partytime:applause and congratulations to all the authors! :woot:

Likes gjonesy and Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
We got something really really special here. 240 published Insights with well over 1 million views :oldsurprised:!

One million views? Wow... that's quite a bit more than I was expecting!

Likes gjonesy and Greg Bernhardt
Great idea Greg, well implemented. I enjoy reading them and writing for them.

I notice that the page count in Scientific American is getting thinner every day. Perhaps what the world needs is an online version of that, such as PF Insights.

Thank you.

Likes krater and Greg Bernhardt
Last day to get in the contest. All you need to do is reply with a link to your favorite Insight!

Greg Bernhardt said:
Last day to get in the contest. All you need to do is reply with a link to your favorite Insight!
you'd think more people would do it :oldconfused:

ProfuselyQuarky said:
you'd think more people would do it :oldconfused:
Better odds for you :)

Of course, I'm a little partial to mine, but truthfully, I liked the series "does gravity gravitate?" It's a 3-part series, but I'll link the first one.

Likes ProfuselyQuarky and Greg Bernhardt
Hard to pick, I really liked Urs' series on M-theory and the following trip to prequantum geometry. But to pick a specific one would be hard.

I must say that https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/sins-physics-didactics/ was very fascinating, both from a didactical point of view and the physics in there. So I'll pick that one.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Likes Pepper Mint
Thank you for all those who participated in the contest. In fact, I am giving you all a book. I will be contacting your shortly :)

Likes OmCheeto and Isaac0427
Greg Bernhardt said:
Thank you for all those who participated in the contest. In fact, I am giving you all a book. I will be contacting your shortly :)
I really like that idea :oldbiggrin:

Likes OmCheeto

What is "Happy 1yr Anniversary for PF Insights"?

"Happy 1yr Anniversary for PF Insights" is a celebration of the one year anniversary of PF Insights, a scientific research organization dedicated to studying and providing insights on personal finance.

Who founded PF Insights?

PF Insights was founded by a team of scientists with expertise in economics, psychology, and data analysis. The team saw a need for research and education on personal finance and decided to create PF Insights to fill that gap.

What types of research does PF Insights conduct?

PF Insights conducts research on various topics related to personal finance, such as budgeting, saving, investing, and financial decision making. The organization also conducts surveys and collects data to gain insights on people's attitudes and behaviors towards personal finance.

How does PF Insights share their findings?

PF Insights shares their findings through various means, such as publishing articles in scientific journals, presenting at conferences, and creating educational materials for the general public. They also have a website and social media presence where they share their research and insights.

What impact has PF Insights had on the field of personal finance?

PF Insights has had a significant impact on the field of personal finance by providing evidence-based insights and recommendations for individuals and organizations to improve their financial well-being. Their research has also contributed to the overall understanding of personal finance and its importance in people's lives.

Back