Exploring the Inertia of Money While Orbiting a Black Hole

In summary, the conversation discusses various scientific concepts, such as orbiting a black hole at high speeds, the potential inertia of money, and the speed of thought. They also touch on the topic of eating mini black holes and using a reactionless drive on a bicycle. The conversation ends with a mention of detecting tachyons and the idea that thought travels faster than light.
pervect
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Insights Author
I'm orbiting a black hole at 99.999999 percent of the speed of light, and then I turn on my headlights. Then I suddenly realize that money has inertia - at least that's what my stock market broker is saying. How fast does the gravity of this thought travel? Does the speed of my travel increase the gravity of this realization?

Also, how dizzy does the constant whirling around make me before the black hole evaporates?

Physics news on Phys.org
Yes.

I'm currently eating mini black holes from a bag using a spoon.
Its quite healthy, actually.

Oh yeah, yesterday I rigged a bicycle so that it is now propelled by a reactionless drive.

Tomorrow I was the first person to ever detect the tachyon.

.readapting trouble Having .backwards running is time where one visited I. realities alternative to gateway a found I.

No!

Happy 1st of yesterday.

Oh and thought travels faster than light it's just our money can never catch up with it.

1. What is the concept of exploring the inertia of money while orbiting a black hole?

The concept of exploring the inertia of money while orbiting a black hole is a hypothetical scenario where a person or object is caught in the gravitational pull of a black hole and is continuously accelerating towards it. The inertia of money refers to the tendency of money to maintain its current state of motion, whether that is being spent or saved, even in the extreme conditions near a black hole.

2. How does the gravitational pull of a black hole affect the inertia of money?

The gravitational pull of a black hole is incredibly strong and can cause significant distortions in both space and time. This means that the concept of inertia, which is based on Newton's First Law of Motion, can be greatly affected. Near a black hole, the inertia of money would be greatly amplified, making it difficult for money to change its current state of motion.

3. What are the potential consequences of exploring the inertia of money while orbiting a black hole?

One potential consequence is that the person or object caught in the gravitational pull of the black hole could experience extreme changes in their financial situation. For example, if they were trying to save money, the inertia of money could make it nearly impossible for them to do so, resulting in them spending all of their money. Additionally, the extreme conditions near a black hole could also cause the person or object to lose their money altogether.

4. Is there any real-life application for exploring the inertia of money while orbiting a black hole?

This concept is purely hypothetical and has no real-life application. It is simply a thought experiment to explore the effects of extreme gravitational forces on the concept of inertia. However, studying the effects of extreme gravitational forces on other objects and phenomena can have practical applications in fields such as astrophysics and space exploration.

5. Could this concept have any implications for understanding the nature of money and economics?

While the concept of exploring the inertia of money while orbiting a black hole may not have any direct implications for understanding the nature of money and economics, it does highlight the importance of considering extreme conditions and forces when studying complex systems. It also serves as a reminder that the laws of physics, such as inertia, can have unexpected effects even in seemingly unrelated areas of study.