Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Happy Birthday Evo

1. Apr 30, 2004 #1
    I'm sitting here in my birthday suit, wishing you a happy birthday. If I put on a ribbon would you unwrap me?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 30, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

LOL happy birthday PF mom, hope you have a good one even if I am only e-there.

4. Apr 30, 2004 #3
    Happy happy birthday Evo!!

5. Apr 30, 2004 #4

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Wow! 94 today!!?? You don't look a day over 93.999999....!
    :wink:

Happy Birthday to you, beautiful and witty Evo! Have a wonderful time on your special day!

6. Apr 30, 2004 #5

Tsu

Gold Member

Happy birthday, oh Sister-Seperated-at-Birth!! I tried to start this thread at work last night (right at midnight!!), but my dumpy computer would not get on-line for me!! :mad: Hope you are having a wonderful day. I will ingest a Green Apple Martini in your honor with my college buddies at dinner tonight!! Wish I could celebrate with YOU in person!!! LOVE YOUR SWEET FACE!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: HEY!! I KNOW!!! We'll each have a 'birthday' in Sicily this summer!! Ya!?!?!?!? :biggrin: :biggrin:

7. Apr 30, 2004 #6
    ooh yes please

8. Apr 30, 2004 #7

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

am i missing something here?? you both must already know one another :biggrin: *points to self* sicilian here too! i will ingest a margarita in your honor tonight evo :smile:

9. Apr 30, 2004 #8

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Just please don't start a thread on how 93.99999... doesn't equal 94. :wink:

Happy birthday, Evo.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Apr 30, 2004 #9

Tsu

Gold Member

Tom, you sure know how to throw a GREAT party!! :biggrin:

11. Apr 30, 2004 #10
    I'll drink to that, i meant to say happy birthday in my first post but never got round to it, lol. Happy Birthday, hope you have a brilliant day and get all you want.

12. Apr 30, 2004 #11
    Happy birthday!

Sadly, I don't have your home adres, so I wasn't able to send you those chocolates... :wink:

13. Apr 30, 2004 #12

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

thanks for those chocolates Dimitri, they just arrived :wink: you forgot to take off the Happy Birthday Evo ribbon though.. but I don't mind. I don't know how to make margarita's or martini's, so I'll just ingest some chocolates tonight in your honour Evo :biggrin: jk

14. Apr 30, 2004 #13

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Happy Birthday Evo!!!! *big huge hugs*

- Warren

15. Apr 30, 2004 #14
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

wheres the cake?? :biggrin:

16. Apr 30, 2004 #15

Njorl

Science Advisor

Happy birthday Evo! My little girl just turned 8 a couple of days ago. She got some very nice toys, jump-rope, tent, books. How about you? Get any good loot?

Njorl

17. Apr 30, 2004 #16
    where is evo?

18. Apr 30, 2004 #17

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Awwwwww, you guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

*sniff* I feel so loved!! *sniff*

Thank you Dimitri for the chocolates (even though they ended up with Monique)

Tom, you really do throw the best parties!!! :biggrin: (and only a fool wouldn't agree that 93.999999...=94) :tongue:

Math is Hard, you are super! Chopnik, my virtual son. Chroot. :smile:

Tsunami, driving home a while ago, the car in front of me had custom plates that said PF SIS 4 U. Isn't that bizarre? I'm not kidding.

Tribdog... :eek: :biggrin:

The Professional, Greg, Andy-friend of my e-son, Kerrie, Monique, *sniff*

Prudens I've been trapped in training all day.

Njorl, only one person remembered my birthday, but no present, not even my kids remembered. Oh well.

Last edited: May 1, 2004
  19. Apr 30, 2004 #18

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

HBD Evo!

I was a great party wasn't it! You are not fooling me! If you only had 1 Geen apple MMartini in your renormalized number system you must have a bit of a headache!

20. Apr 30, 2004 #19
    Dont worry about kids, kids are stupid, i should know wasnt long ago that i was one. lol.

21. Apr 30, 2004 #20
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVO!!!

Myself and the other zoobies wish to extend our congratulations on your 94th!

Although we zoobies may not be able to tell a human's age with total accuracy by looking at them we still feel you look more like thirty to thirty two than 94.

Zooby

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?