Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Happy Birthday Moonbear

1. Jan 20, 2006 #1
    Happy Birthday Moonbear!!!

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 20, 2006 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:rofl: Happy Birthday Moonbear!!!! Hey I thought Moonbear and Astronuc were born 9 days apart?

Oh, and Happy Birthday Astronuc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jan 20, 2006 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Happy Birthday Moonbear! Oh, wait, that's me! :eek: Nooooooooo...I don't want to get old any faster than is already happening naturally, I don't want any extra birthdays! :cry: :grumpy:

Alright, tribdog, the first time it was funny, the second time in as many days starts to look a lot more like a complete waste of time. I think another un-birthday thread, and it'll start being a sad and pathetic cry for attention. Want to go for 4 and see which poll options we pick? :devil:

5. Jan 20, 2006 #4
    Sorry the only reason I did this one was because I saw how many nice replies Astronuc got and I started thinking that you are such a nice person and it might make you feel good. Since online is the only contact I have with you I have to be creative to pass good feelings to you. It was just my way of saying how much I like you, but if you don't want me to do it I won't. Thanks for yelling at me.

6. Jan 20, 2006 #5

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I don't know, maybe random birthday threads might be fun. :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?