Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Happy Birthday, Tsu 11

1. Aug 26, 2006 #1

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Happy Birthday, Tsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Happy Birthday, Tsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Here's a picture of Patrick Dempsey (Dr. Derek Shepherd) because... isn't he the cutest?

[​IMG]

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 26, 2006 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Happy Birthday, Tsu. I hope Ivan is baking you a cake!

[​IMG]

Zz.

4. Aug 26, 2006 #3
    Happy B-Day Tsu!!

5. Aug 26, 2006 #4

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

Happy Birthday, Tsu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you have many more years to come!

6. Aug 26, 2006 #5
    Have the best Birthday ever! And a wonderful year ahead!

7. Aug 26, 2006 #6
    Happy birthday to Tsu,
    Happy birthday to Tsu,
    Happy Birthday dear Tsu-u,
    Happy Birthday to Tsu!
    :biggrin:

8. Aug 26, 2006 #7
    Is Ivan going to dress up in the Sheriff's uniform for you and bring you a cake? ;-p

9. Aug 26, 2006 #8

Danger

Gold Member

I think that the best present you can get is for Ivan to not drag that damned Sheriff out of retirement again. :tongue:
    Happy Birthday, sweetheart. We still have part of W's b'day cake in the fridge, so we'll chomp some in your honour. :biggrin:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  10. Aug 26, 2006 #9

Lisa!

Gold Member

Happy birthday, Tsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Aug 26, 2006 #10

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Happy birthday, Tsu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Aug 26, 2006 #11
    Happy Birthday TSuuuuu!!

13. Aug 26, 2006 #12

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Happy Birthday Tsu!
    Cheers!
    [​IMG]

14. Aug 26, 2006 #13

Tsu

Gold Member

WOW! Thanks everyone!! Integral and Derivative stopped by with a drive-by birthday party and a lucious fruit pizza. We're sitting around drinking and yakking. Everyone says HI! I'll be back later. :biggrin:

15. Aug 26, 2006 #14
    Happy Birthday Tsu You!!! :biggrin:

[Ask Ivan to buy you a corvette :!!) ]

16. Aug 27, 2006 #15

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Happy Birthday Twin Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

17. Aug 27, 2006 #16

Tsu

Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's about the cutest and funniest thing I've seen in ages. Thanks, Sis!! XXXXOOOO

You should see the card MIH sent me. I'll see if I can get Ivan to scan it for us. You'll love it. :biggrin:

Let's see... I have a few answers/comments to make.

HRW - Thanks for that great picture!1 :biggrin: At first I thought WOW!1 HOW'D YOU GET A PICTURE OF IVAN?? Then I saw that you also posted his name and realized my mistake. :biggrin:

Zapper - GREAT button! THANKS!1!1 XXXOOO Ivan had to drive home from Sacramento today, so I'll let him buy me one at Safeway this year. :biggrin:

ARTMAN!!!!!11111 Where and how have you been? I haven't seen you much lately and I miss reading you. Thanx for the song. XXXOOO :biggrin:

TSA, Astronuc, hypatie, Danger, heman, Lisa!!1 :biggrin: Thanks for the great wishes guys. Y'all really know how to throw a b'day party!1 :biggrin:

MIH and Moonbear - Mega YUM!1 THANK YOU!!!11 EXCELLENT gift choices. XXXXOOOO :!!) :!!)

Oh yeah, TSA - No Sheriff John outfit and cake. But he brought me Chinese food in HIS birthday suit. Does that work? :rofl: :rofl: Also - I do love 'vettes but I'd really rather have a Jaguar. :biggrin: They're my FAVORITE. :biggrin: But Ivan gave me a beautiful gift this year so I'll have to wait till next year for my Jag. :rolleyes: :rofl:

Well, I'm pooped. I'm heading to bed. It was a wonderful birthday. Thanks to all of you!!!! XXXXOOOO

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  18. Aug 27, 2006 #17

Danger

Gold Member

Does anyone else feel a noodle joke coming on? :uhh:

19. Aug 27, 2006 #18
    It may be a little late, but here it goes...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSU!!! MANY EUROSTYLE KISSES FOR THE HAPPY EVENT!!

20. Aug 27, 2006 #19

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We had great visit last night, generally we do not stop by unannounced, but we thought that Ivan would not be home for a while yet and decided that Tsu should not spend her birthday alone. So this was our version of surprise party!

When we got there Ivan had very recently arrived home from Sacramento. That is about a 10hr drive, depending on stops and speed, I think we interrupted the Chinese dinner! Sorry Ivan!

Good have Ivan back for a bit, we tend to get into long winded geeky discussions which neither, Tsu nor Derivative appreciate much!

21. Aug 27, 2006 #20

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I make it in about eight hours. And you know better; we always enjoy seeing you. But more importantly, it was really nice of you to think of Tsu. :approve:

I noticed that about the time I mentioned the swimming pool heat exchanger...:uhh:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?