Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Happy Birthday Tsunami!

1. Aug 26, 2004 #1

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Happy Birthday Twin Sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your day is full of Nirvana dark Chocoltate & love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

(I didn't know it was your birthday until MIH told me)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 26, 2004 #2

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

It's Your Special Day!!!!

Tsu!! Looky! Looky! I got all dressed up for you. Do you like my hat? Oh, this birthday cake is quite delish!! mmm!!! :biggrin: (snarf! chomp! gulp!)
    The ONLY bad thing is, when I went to get your birthday present at Fauchon

http://www.fauchon.com/Merchant2/me...e_Code=F&Product_Code=867136&Category_Code=GB

I couldn't get it because they completely sold out last week!
    Paris Hilton's Dog was having a birthday party and she swooped in and bought every single one of these baskets in stock for party favors for the guests!! :mad: :frown: There wasn't a single one left. :cry: Oh, well - I guess it's the thought that counts, huh? right? Well, that's what I keep telling myself anyway!! :wink:
    So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Tsunami. I hope you get everything you wish for when you blow out your candles. And I hope this year brings you lots of fun and happiness! :cool: :biggrin:

4. Aug 26, 2004 #3

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Poor Tsu. For her birthday she lost her hard drive. I will pass along the HBday wishes until she can get back online. She may opt to come down to the office and use mine, but she tries to stay away from my office. She says its too scary. :biggrin:

OMG I just noticed the birthday hat. That's hillarious!!!

5. Aug 26, 2004 #4
    Happy birthday Tsu!! :biggrin:

6. Aug 26, 2004 #5

Evo

MIH, I love the hat! :biggrin:

Don't eat all the cake. :devil: (stomping foot)

Poor Tsu, did she lose all her data?

7. Aug 26, 2004 #6

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Everything important was backed up except for recent photos. She didn't realize that she had forgotten about those until it was too late. :cry:

8. Aug 26, 2004 #7

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Happy birthday dear Tsunami!!!!!!!!!

9. Aug 26, 2004 #8

jimmy p

Gold Member

Happy birthday Auntie Tsu!!! I hope you have (had) a really great day!!! It was my day off today so I made some e-cake! *stuffs e-cake into the ADSL line* Here ya go!!

10. Aug 26, 2004 #9
    Happy Birthday. My message isnt nearly as glamorous or colorful than others, but its the 'utilitarian' style.

Birthdays can be percieved different ways... for instance, you could see it as the celebration or your birth... or a realization that you are one day closer to your death :frown:.

11. Aug 26, 2004 #10

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

here Motai, have some birthday cake...
    *stuffs very large piece of cake into Motai's mouth, effectively gagging him*
    :approve:

12. Aug 26, 2004 #11
    Yeah, I probably deserved that (the gagging, not the cake). Sorry for being a party pooper :yuck:.

13. Aug 26, 2004 #12

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

All's forgiven, Motai. As long as you didn't forget to bring the ice cream to go with the cake. :wink: You did bring the ice cream, right? :eek:

14. Aug 26, 2004 #13

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Too much Floyd lately? :biggrin:

Tsu is hoping to have a little time to get online tonight on her work computer.

15. Aug 26, 2004 #14

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Happy Birthday Tsu!!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hope you get that new hard drive you're wishing for :wink:

16. Aug 26, 2004 #15

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

This comment was followed by a rush order from Nirvanna. I don't know what I was thinking!!! I have other plans but Nirvanna is still mandatory.

I offered to give her another helicopter ride but she wants a pile of dirt instead.

You think I'm kidding right?

17. Aug 26, 2004 #16

Kerrie

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

Happy Birthday Tsu!

18. Aug 26, 2004 #17

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:smile: Happy Birthday Tsu ! :smile:

19. Aug 26, 2004 #18

Evo

:surprise: You can NOT forget the chocolate!! (or chocoltate, I can't type) :grumpy:

I would LOVE a pile of dirt! Actually I am about to order half a truck load myself since I don't have a birthday coming up and Christmas will be too cold. :tongue:

And where is Tom Mattson? The party can't properly get underway until he gets here (he throws the best parties) :biggrin:

20. Aug 26, 2004 #19
    ahh the ice cream. Dont have it... gonna have to improvise *takes ice, crushes ice, adds some cream, mixes together*. It probably tastes pretty nasty :tongue:. Then again, this comes from the person who likes to buy dented cans at the grocery store to save some money :smile:.

21. Aug 26, 2004 #20

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Note to self: don't try the salmon croquette appetizers Motai brought. :yuck: :rofl:

I LOVE that word. It's genius!!
    Evo, I say we make it a verb meaning "to sit around leisurely eating chocolate". :approve:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?