Who Laid the Eggs? Uncovering the Mystery of Easter Eggs

• Thread starter Borek
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, the conversation revolves around Easter greetings and traditions, including the exchange of postcards and candy, and the consumption of chocolate and alcohol. There is also a discussion about the symbolism of bread and wine as the body and blood of Jesus, and the lack of an "Easter chicken" who lays eggs. Some members express their appreciation for each other's Easter eggs, while one member jokes about being the "mother of all Easter eggs."
Borek
Mentor
happy-easter.jpg

Postcard club members have already seen it (or they will see it once they finally make that trip to their mailbox).

Physics news on Phys.org
That is fabulous, Borek!:cool:
Happy Easter!

And a little Candy to go along with your great eggs.

Eastercandy.jpg

Awesome!

Happy Easter to you too Borek.

Happy Holy Saturday!

[PLAIN]http://www.jokeemail.com/pictures/hoff_easter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your eggs Borek. Happy Easter to you.

Happy Easter to all!

May the chocolate and alcohol flow like rivers!

MotoH said:
Happy Easter to all!

May the chocolate and alcohol flow like rivers!

There's alcohol on Easter? This I never knew. What is traditional? Wine and crackers?

Those are very nice looking eggs, Borek.

TheStatutoryApe said:
There's alcohol on Easter? This I never knew. What is traditional? Wine and crackers?

This is the way I see it:
Jesus=body and blood= bread and wine

Works out perfectly!

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter Bunny!

Happy Easter!:smile:

Regarding the eggs, is there an Easter Chicken?

No, I couldn't sit long enough without moving.

Borek said:
No, I couldn't sit long enough without moving.

That is understandable. But who laid the eggs? Or are you are saying that YOU are the mother of all Easter eggs - the Easter chicken?

1. What is "Welcome to the Postcard Club!" all about?

"Welcome to the Postcard Club!" is a community of postcard enthusiasts who come together to share their love for postcards, learn about different cultures and places, and connect with people from all around the world.

2. How can I join the Postcard Club?

You can join the Postcard Club by signing up on our website or through our mobile app. Membership is free and open to anyone who is interested in postcards.

3. What are the benefits of being a member of the Postcard Club?

As a member of the Postcard Club, you will have access to our online community where you can share your postcard collection, participate in postcard exchanges, and engage in discussions with other members. You will also receive updates on postcard-related events and have the opportunity to participate in exclusive club activities and contests.

4. Can I exchange postcards with members from other countries?

Yes, one of the main goals of the Postcard Club is to connect people from different countries through postcards. You can exchange postcards with any member from anywhere in the world, and it's a great way to learn about different cultures and places.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for postcard exchanges?

Yes, we have a set of guidelines for postcard exchanges to ensure that everyone has a positive experience. These guidelines include being respectful and considerate towards other members, sending postcards in a timely manner, and providing accurate and honest information about your postcards. You can find the complete list of guidelines on our website.