Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Happy Halloween!

1. Oct 23, 2004 #1
    Happy Halloween!

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 23, 2004 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

This is the real me. My avatar is a mask. :biggrin:

Happy Halloween!!!!!!

Attached Files:

4. Oct 24, 2004 #3
    SCARRRRRY! I almost fell of my chair.

5. Oct 24, 2004 #4

dduardo

Staff Emeritus

Um, isn't halloween next sunday?

6. Oct 24, 2004 #5

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Yes, it is. I'm having a party at my apartment on Saturday, though (anyone near Troy, NY next weekend?). If you think my online parties are good, then my real life parties would knock your socks off.

What's everyone going to be for Halloween? I'm going to be Ali G (perfect for me, I'm 6'3" and have short dark hair).

[​IMG]

Booyakasha!

7. Oct 24, 2004 #6

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

WAAHHHHH!!! :cry: I wanna go to Tom's party! :cry: Tom, maybe you could be so kind as to post a picture or two from the party for those of us who can't make the trip to Troy. Any geeky or wacky party games planned? :biggrin:

I used to alway dress up as Marilyn Monroe on Halloween, but I think this year I might do something drastically different and go as a Ramone!! :tongue2: :smile:

8. Oct 24, 2004 #7

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hmmm...I'll have to think about it. For nearly 3 years I've resisted the temptation to respond to the various "Member Photo Threads" that have popped up. Breaking the mystique is not to be taken lightly. :wink:

Nah, I don't hang with "The Math and Science" crowd. The thing that my friends and I have in common is that we're music lovers (and some of my friends are musicians). We like "bar games" (darts, foozeball, pool, cards). I've got 2 dartboards at home, so that's probably the only game we'll have.

Make sure you beat on the brat with a baseball bat, then. :rofl:

9. Oct 24, 2004 #8

Evo

I want to go to Tom's party!!!!!!!! :frown: MIH, I'll rent a van and come pick you up!!!!!!!! :tongue2:

The last time I dressed up, I had a costume made by one of the dressmakers at the Renaissance Festival, one of those wench outfits.

10. Oct 24, 2004 #9

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I have half a mind to teach this Friday's classes in costume and in character.

"You see, me has to drop the 411 bout rational functions...."

Erm, that seemed like a really funny idea until I said it out loud. Think I'll skip it. :redface:

11. Oct 24, 2004 #10

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Road trip! Sweet!
    oh, yeah. oh yeah - oh oh oh.
    oh, man, that would be a scream!! you should go for it.

12. Oct 24, 2004 #11

Tsu

Gold Member

I always went as a 'good fairy'. :biggrin: I had my little silver wand...
    'Course I LOOKED like Elvira!!! :surprised :biggrin: I had shoelaces taped to the end of my little wand as a cat-o-nine-tails, (rubber) shackles hanging on my wirst, a black widow spider painted near my 'neck'line :wink:, and 'blood tears coming out of one eye. It was cool. :cool:

OK. I want to go to Tom's party, too. Tell you what girls. I'll rent an RV and come pick ALL of you up!! :biggrin: WOOHOO!!!

We'll take our OWN pictures of Tom and post them. :wink: :biggrin:

13. Oct 24, 2004 #12

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Fabulous idea, Tsu!
    Tom, if you see a wench, a Ramone and an Elvira-like fairy at your door on Halloween, you'll know we made it. :smile:
    oh -maybe we should swing by and get Moonbear, too. :cool:

14. Oct 24, 2004 #13

Tsu

Gold Member

Moonbear - YES! That's what i meant whe I said ALL!! I'll pick you up first, we'll shoot down to SD and drag Moonbear away from her conference and sailor boys (heck, if they're cute, we'll take a few along with us!! :biggrin:) and then head east for Evo. If I leave now, I think we can make it to NY by Saturday. It'll be close, tho... HEY! I wonder if they have a TURBO RV?!?!? :surprised WOOHOO!!! (I'M drivin'!! :biggrin:)

15. Oct 24, 2004 #14

Evo

We definitely need to pick up Moonbear!!!!! :biggrin:

WOOHOO!!!!! With Tsu at the wheel, we'll make it in no time!!!!!!! :tongue2:

16. Oct 25, 2004 #15

Tsu

Gold Member

H A P P Y
    H A L L O W E E N ! !

[​IMG]

Me and my Chainsaw. :biggrin: :wink:

17. Oct 25, 2004 #16
    I would be looking forward to halloween and the parties people usually have, but since I have no friends it'll be quite depressing for me. Still, not as bad as christmas.

18. Oct 26, 2004 #17
    I'm also a looser,loner etc.why don't we meet and throw party with other of the same calibre. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?