Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!

• Thread starter tumor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Fun
In summary, SCARRRRY has a Halloween party on Saturday, and all of her friends are coming. She is going as something different for the first time this year, and she is planning to teach a class in costume and in character.
tumor
Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• Pdvd_5850.jpg
    Pdvd_5850.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 397
Physics news on Phys.org
This is the real me. My avatar is a mask. :biggrin:

Happy Halloween!

Attachments

• me_in_the_morninga[1].jpeg
    me_in_the_morninga[1].jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 416
SCARRRRRY! I almost fell of my chair.

Um, isn't halloween next sunday?

Yes, it is. I'm having a party at my apartment on Saturday, though (anyone near Troy, NY next weekend?). If you think my online parties are good, then my real life parties would knock your socks off.

What's everyone going to be for Halloween? I'm going to be Ali G (perfect for me, I'm 6'3" and have short dark hair).

http://www.disbealig.com/_images/_dapics/alig_dapics_7.jpg

Booyakasha!

WAAHHHHH! :cry: I want to go to Tom's party! :cry: Tom, maybe you could be so kind as to post a picture or two from the party for those of us who can't make the trip to Troy. Any geeky or wacky party games planned? :biggrin:

I used to alway dress up as Marilyn Monroe on Halloween, but I think this year I might do something drastically different and go as a Ramone! :tongue2: :smile:

Math Is Hard said:
WAAHHHHH! :cry: I want to go to Tom's party! :cry: Tom, maybe you could be so kind as to post a picture or two from the party for those of us who can't make the trip to Troy.

Hmmm...I'll have to think about it. For nearly 3 years I've resisted the temptation to respond to the various "Member Photo Threads" that have popped up. Breaking the mystique is not to be taken lightly. :wink:

Any geeky or wacky party games planned? :biggrin:

Nah, I don't hang with "The Math and Science" crowd. The thing that my friends and I have in common is that we're music lovers (and some of my friends are musicians). We like "bar games" (darts, foozeball, pool, cards). I've got 2 dartboards at home, so that's probably the only game we'll have.

I used to alway dress up as Marilyn Monroe on Halloween, but I think this year I might do something drastically different and go as a Ramone! :tongue2: :smile:

Make sure you beat on the brat with a baseball bat, then. :rofl:

I want to go to Tom's party! :frown: MIH, I'll rent a van and come pick you up! :tongue2:

The last time I dressed up, I had a costume made by one of the dressmakers at the Renaissance Festival, one of those wench outfits.

I have half a mind to teach this Friday's classes in costume and in character.

"You see, me has to drop the 411 bout rational functions..."

Erm, that seemed like a really funny idea until I said it out loud. Think I'll skip it. :redface:

Evo said:
I want to go to Tom's party! :frown: MIH, I'll rent a van and come pick you up! :tongue2:
Road trip! Sweet!
Tom Mattson said:
Make sure you beat on the brat with a baseball bat, then.
oh, yeah. oh yeah - oh oh oh.
Tom Mattson said:
I have half a mind to teach this Friday's classes in costume and in character.

"You see, me has to drop the 411 bout rational functions..."

Erm, that seemed like a really funny idea until I said it out loud. Think I'll skip it.
oh, man, that would be a scream! you should go for it.

I always went as a 'good fairy'. :biggrin: I had my little silver wand...
'Course I LOOKED like Elvira! :biggrin: I had shoelaces taped to the end of my little wand as a cat-o-nine-tails, (rubber) shackles hanging on my wirst, a black widow spider painted near my 'neck'line :wink:, and 'blood tears coming out of one eye. It was cool. :cool:

OK. I want to go to Tom's party, too. Tell you what girls. I'll rent an RV and come pick ALL of you up! :biggrin: WOOHOO!

We'll take our OWN pictures of Tom and post them. :wink: :biggrin:

Tsunami said:
OK. I want to go to Tom's party, too. Tell you what girls. I'll rent an RV and come pick ALL of you up! :biggrin: WOOHOO!
Fabulous idea, Tsu!
Tom, if you see a wench, a Ramone and an Elvira-like fairy at your door on Halloween, you'll know we made it. :smile:
oh -maybe we should swing by and get Moonbear, too. :cool:

Moonbear - YES! That's what i meant whe I said ALL! I'll pick you up first, we'll shoot down to SD and drag Moonbear away from her conference and sailor boys (heck, if they're cute, we'll take a few along with us! :biggrin:) and then head east for Evo. If I leave now, I think we can make it to NY by Saturday. It'll be close, tho... HEY! I wonder if they have a TURBO RV? WOOHOO! (I'M drivin'! :biggrin:)

We definitely need to pick up Moonbear! :biggrin:

WOOHOO! With Tsu at the wheel, we'll make it in no time! :tongue2:

H A P P Y
H A L L O W E E N ! !

http://hosted.yourimg.com/04/298/02/TsusHalloweenPic.jpg

Me and my Chainsaw. :biggrin: :wink:

I would be looking forward to halloween and the parties people usually have, but since I have no friends it'll be quite depressing for me. Still, not as bad as christmas.

Fritz said:
I would be looking forward to halloween and the parties people usually have, but since I have no friends it'll be quite depressing for me. Still, not as bad as christmas.

I'm also a looser,loner etc.why don't we meet and throw party with other of the same calibre. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

1. What is "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!" about?

"Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!" is a book that provides fun and creative ideas for Halloween celebrations. It includes spooky games, decorations, and recipes for delicious festive treats.

2. Who is the author of "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!"?

The author of "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!" is not specified as it is a hypothetical book created for this question. However, the author is likely a Halloween enthusiast or a professional in the field of event planning or cooking.

3. Is "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!" is suitable for all ages. It offers a variety of activities and treats that can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

4. Are the recipes in "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!" are designed to be easy to make. They use simple ingredients and provide step-by-step instructions for even the most novice cooks.

5. Can I find new and unique ideas in "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!"?

Yes, "Happy Halloween: Spooky Fun & Festive Treats!" offers a wide range of ideas that are both fun and unique. From games to decorations to treats, there is something for everyone to enjoy and make their Halloween celebration special.