What's Worth Mentioning in 2012?

• Thread starter Pythagorean
  • Start date
In summary: Happy New Year, PFers!In summary, the conversation is centered around wishing each other a Happy New Year and discussing the current state of the world. Some topics mentioned include interacting with an off-duty cop, hoping for a good recovery, dealing with illness, and predicting potential disasters in the coming year. Overall, the conversation ends with expressing gratitude and well-wishes for the new year.
Pythagorean
Gold Member
I thought it was worth mentioning...

Physics news on Phys.org
Happy New Year, PFers!1

We live in interesting times.

Peace and Goodwill to all.

Health, Happiness, and Prosperity

i drank with an offduty cop tonight. apparently they're people too?!? who would have thought, nobody every told me

Happy New Year to All!

Pythagorean said:

Looking forward to more of your engaging posts in the Medical Sciences Forum, Happy New Year to all !

Rhody... o:)

Happy New Year, too!

It is going to be a great year. I smell a real recovery, finally! [Get your act together, Europe]

Happy New Year to all.

Happy New Year!

I've had a very bad fever ever since Friday. There's nothing happy about it. :frown:

shoo to fever!

2011 can be seen as a year of destruction while 2012 year of rebuilding.

Pythagorean said:

Thanks for reminding me Pythagorean!

Happiest events to every one of you in this new year of 2012! I'm not sure if they're predicting planes falling out of the sky or meteors or if California is going to jackknife around and crush British Columbia or if several middle eastern nations are going to go ape sh*t (oh, that already happened)! But, all in all we are in pretty good shape, so far, here in North America. Let's keep it that way... it sets a good example to the rest of the countries out there!

Thank you for many things!

Baywax

What does it mean to mention what's worth it?

Mentioning what's worth it refers to acknowledging or highlighting something that is valuable or significant.

Why is it important to mention what's worth it?

It is important to mention what's worth it because it helps to bring attention to important ideas, accomplishments, or actions.

How can mentioning what's worth it benefit society?

Mentioning what's worth it can benefit society by promoting positive values and inspiring others to strive for excellence.

What are some examples of things that are worth mentioning?

Some examples of things that are worth mentioning include acts of kindness, scientific discoveries, innovative ideas, and personal achievements.

How can we encourage others to mention what's worth it?

We can encourage others to mention what's worth it by setting an example ourselves, praising and acknowledging those who do mention what's worth it, and promoting a culture of gratitude and recognition.