Happy New Year from Athens/Greece: Seek Knowledge in 2021!

In summary: P.S.For me, new year is almost 2.5 months later!In summary, Happy New Year from Athens/Greece to everyone on PF.
Lisa! said:
Aren't they alreay discovered?

It was a joke for the age 1394 and 2015...the confusion dealt when you don't calibrate times, it's like talking with someone from the far past...Newton was not in 1394
or even when people in the West were suiciding in 2000 waiting for the Big Armagedon, even though Japan (and other eastern countries) had entered the new year without a mess...

Lisa! said:
I'm not in a good mood and I kinda find that post offensive!:devil:

You are better than the mood... drag it up!

Physics news on Phys.org
ChrisVer said:
It was a joke for the age 1394 and 2015...the confusion dealt when you don't calibrate times, it's like talking with someone from the far past...
or even when people in the West were suiciding in 2000 waiting for the Big Armagedon, even though Japan (and other eastern countries) had entered the new year without a mess...
You are better than the mood... drag it up!

Well, sometimes I'm really absent-minded and fall behind the things going on!
Anyway, it was only a joke! Its just that Iranians have become a bit sensitive because of the current struggles. I've been here long enough to know that people around here are friendly enough that they don't pay attention to such things. So I always try to be friendly too. In fact I see no reason to prevent us from being friends. But as I said, Iranians have become sensitive and for some of them who haven't been in contact with foreigners enough, its easy to get the wrong idea in such situations.

Now I feel better. Sorry that I took you wrong...

Another New Year's day is over :(

Happy next coming New Year's Days! :DD

Likes ChrisVer
Medicol said:

Partying stops next month

Medicol said:

Happy next coming New Year's Days! :DD
Heck. I'm still partying. :redface:

Likes ChrisVer
Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year ! :oldsmile:

( I was looking for the PF Christmas and also New Years Chat, but could not find where you all were :oldconfused:
( Is word of chat activation still posted here in discussion? )

Likes lisab
Ouabache said:
Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year ! :oldsmile:

( I was looking for the PF Christmas and also New Years Chat, but could not find where you all were :oldconfused:
( Is word of chat activation still posted here in discussion? )
No, usually not, because it's always open!

lisab said:
No, usually not, because it's always open!
thank you Lisa. It is great to see you :redface:
I did happen to see a PF chat window on New Year's eve (within an hour of midnite), however i only saw one person logged in, so i gathered, the rest of our PF friends were having a party on another chat somewhere. :oldeyes:

Yes, happy new year!... to everyone on 4th of January.

<h2>1. What is the significance of seeking knowledge in the new year?</h2><p>Seeking knowledge is important because it allows us to expand our understanding of the world and grow as individuals. In the new year, it is a great opportunity to set goals for learning and self-improvement.</p><h2>2. How can I incorporate seeking knowledge into my daily routine?</h2><p>There are many ways to incorporate seeking knowledge into your daily routine, such as reading books, attending seminars or workshops, watching educational videos, and engaging in discussions with others.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of seeking knowledge?</h2><p>Seeking knowledge can lead to personal growth, improved critical thinking skills, and a broader perspective on various topics. It can also open up new opportunities and help us make more informed decisions.</p><h2>4. How can I stay motivated to continue seeking knowledge throughout the year?</h2><p>Setting specific and achievable goals, finding a support system, and regularly reflecting on your progress can help you stay motivated to continue seeking knowledge. Also, remember to celebrate your accomplishments and take breaks when needed.</p><h2>5. Are there any specific areas of knowledge that I should focus on in the new year?</h2><p>The areas of knowledge you choose to focus on will depend on your personal interests and goals. However, it is always beneficial to have a well-rounded understanding of various subjects, including science, history, literature, and current events.</p>

1. What is the significance of seeking knowledge in the new year?

Seeking knowledge is important because it allows us to expand our understanding of the world and grow as individuals. In the new year, it is a great opportunity to set goals for learning and self-improvement.

2. How can I incorporate seeking knowledge into my daily routine?

There are many ways to incorporate seeking knowledge into your daily routine, such as reading books, attending seminars or workshops, watching educational videos, and engaging in discussions with others.

3. What are the benefits of seeking knowledge?

Seeking knowledge can lead to personal growth, improved critical thinking skills, and a broader perspective on various topics. It can also open up new opportunities and help us make more informed decisions.

4. How can I stay motivated to continue seeking knowledge throughout the year?

Setting specific and achievable goals, finding a support system, and regularly reflecting on your progress can help you stay motivated to continue seeking knowledge. Also, remember to celebrate your accomplishments and take breaks when needed.

5. Are there any specific areas of knowledge that I should focus on in the new year?

The areas of knowledge you choose to focus on will depend on your personal interests and goals. However, it is always beneficial to have a well-rounded understanding of various subjects, including science, history, literature, and current events.