Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Happy to know the community!!

1. Feb 4, 2016 #1
    Hi all, i am very proud and excited to be partof this wonderful community! :smile:
    I introduce myself. I am now a math student who lives in Italy, , but i plan to enroll in a course of physics, although my interest is mathematics are very fascinated with the physic, so i would be interested to know the mathematical aspects of this discipline...:blushing:
    I hope to continue to contribute and participate actively with everyone,and without too many disturbances!!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 4, 2016 #2
    Welcome to PF...!

You are at the right place if you want active discussions on maths and physics and both. Feel free to move about!

Have fun...!

4. Feb 6, 2016 #3
    Thank you very much :smile: , i am very happy that someone has noticed me!! :woot:

5. Feb 6, 2016 #4
    You keep posting, and people will notice you more...! You yourself will observe a few people everywhere like ZapperZ, mfb, Chestermiller, etc

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook