Hardest puzzle on the internet

In summary, the "Hardest puzzle on the internet" is a puzzle created by MIT professor Scott Kim. It is considered challenging due to its combination of logical thinking and pattern recognition skills. The time it takes to solve varies greatly and there is no one correct strategy. While there is no official prize, many people feel a sense of satisfaction when they solve it.
gravenewworld
http://deathball.net/notpron/notpron.htm

Supposedly, over 2 million people have visited the site and something like only 30 people have ever solved the puzzle entirely. The puzzle is ~80 pages in length and only a handful of people have ever even hit the last page. I played it for 5 min. and got to page 4. Let's see who can get the farthest.

Physics news on Phys.org

The Notpron puzzle is definitely one of the most challenging and mind-boggling puzzles on the internet. With only 30 people out of 2 million being able to solve it completely, it truly lives up to its reputation as the hardest puzzle on the internet. It's amazing how such a simple-looking website can hide such complex and difficult puzzles within its pages.

Personally, I have not attempted the Notpron puzzle myself, but just by reading about it, I can already feel the excitement and challenge it presents. It's fascinating to think that only a handful of people have been able to reach the last page out of the 80 pages it contains. It truly requires a lot of patience, critical thinking, and determination to solve this puzzle.

I admire those who have been able to make it far in the Notpron puzzle, and I'm sure it's an incredibly rewarding feeling to finally reach the end. It's also a great opportunity for others to test their problem-solving skills and see how far they can get. Good luck to anyone who attempts this puzzle, and I can't wait to see who will be the next person to conquer it.

What is the "Hardest puzzle on the internet"?

The "Hardest puzzle on the internet" is a puzzle created by MIT professor Scott Kim. It consists of a grid with 16 squares, each containing a different symbol. The goal is to rearrange the symbols in a specific order by using a set of rules and clues provided.

What makes the "Hardest puzzle on the internet" so challenging?

The "Hardest puzzle on the internet" is considered difficult because it requires both logical thinking and pattern recognition skills. The rules and clues may also be interpreted in multiple ways, making it a complex and challenging puzzle to solve.

How long does it usually take to solve the "Hardest puzzle on the internet"?

The time it takes to solve the "Hardest puzzle on the internet" varies greatly depending on the individual's problem-solving abilities. Some people may solve it in a few hours, while others may take weeks or even months to figure it out.

Are there any tips or strategies for solving the "Hardest puzzle on the internet"?

Many people have shared their strategies for solving the "Hardest puzzle on the internet," but there is no one correct way to solve it. Some tips include starting with the simplest clues, making educated guesses, and keeping track of your progress.

Is there a prize for solving the "Hardest puzzle on the internet"?

While there is no official prize for solving the "Hardest puzzle on the internet," many people feel a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction when they finally solve it. Some have also created their own prizes, such as offering a reward to anyone who can solve it faster than them.