Understanding Hartle: My Success Story with WannabeNewton

• Thread starter DiracPool
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hartle
In summary, the conversation is discussing the speaker's success in understanding Hartle, with someone named WannabeNewton expressing support. Another individual mentions the appearance of a girl in a music video and the speaker explains the significance of the girl to them. There is also a suggestion to try using Griffiths for better understanding.
DiracPool
Here was my success with trying to understand Hartle. Thanks WannabeNewton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvt-Fc6uQjc

Physics news on Phys.org
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Well champ, you tried! And that's all that matters in my book.

WannabeNewton said:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Well champ, you tried! And that's all that matters in my book.

Thanks, maybe I'll give it another shot tomorrow :smile:

Couldn't they have at least gotten a more attractive girl for the music video? She looks like the girl from the ring.

WannabeNewton said:
Couldn't they have at least gotten a more attractive girl for the music video? She looks like the girl from the ring.

IDK, looks good to me, but the point is that she's my avatar of grief and insecurity.

Well in that case you should have gone with Kim Kardashian eh? Or a cat.

By the way, did you try Griffiths first? I'm telling you it will help a ton ;) Don't you want to be able to go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAqldojsdyA

1. How did you first discover "Understanding Hartle: My Success Story with WannabeNewton"?

I first discovered "Understanding Hartle: My Success Story with WannabeNewton" through a colleague who recommended it to me as a valuable resource for understanding the concepts in Hartle's book.

2. What makes this book stand out from other resources on the same topic?

This book stands out because it not only explains the concepts in Hartle's book, but also provides a personal account of how the author, WannabeNewton, applied those concepts to achieve success in their own work.

3. What are some key takeaways from "Understanding Hartle: My Success Story with WannabeNewton"?

Some key takeaways from this book include a better understanding of the principles and equations in Hartle's book, practical tips for applying those concepts in research projects, and insight into the thought process and problem-solving strategies of a successful physicist.

4. Is this book suitable for beginners in the field of physics?

Yes, this book is suitable for beginners in the field of physics. It provides a clear and accessible explanation of the concepts in Hartle's book, making it a valuable resource for those just starting to learn about the subject.

5. Can this book be used as a standalone resource or should it be used in conjunction with Hartle's book?

This book can be used as both a standalone resource and in conjunction with Hartle's book. While it provides a comprehensive explanation of the concepts, it also references specific sections and equations in Hartle's book for further understanding.