1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Testing Has the Physics GRE changed?

Tags:
  1. Feb 7, 2005 #1
    Has anyone taken it in the last year or so? Has it gone to computer-based now? The reason I ask is I would MUCH prefer a paper based test. And if it is now computer based, like the general, where you can only do 1 problem at a time and not go back and forth, then I want to find study guides similar to this.

Also, are there any recent study-books? The newest I've found is 6-7 years old, and wouldn't reflect any recent changes.

Thanks a lot! I need to get studying for this. A quick run through of ETS practice test guessing on the ones i didnt know right away yielded roughly mid 40's out of the 100, but going back on my answers I would have got a lot more right had I taken my time.(I did all 100 in under 70 minutes). I shouldn't have too much of a problem with studying and getting above 750 on it.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted