Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Has the Physics GRE changed?

Tags:
  1. Feb 7, 2005 #1
    Has anyone taken it in the last year or so? Has it gone to computer-based now? The reason I ask is I would MUCH prefer a paper based test. And if it is now computer based, like the general, where you can only do 1 problem at a time and not go back and forth, then I want to find study guides similar to this.

Also, are there any recent study-books? The newest I've found is 6-7 years old, and wouldn't reflect any recent changes.

Thanks a lot! I need to get studying for this. A quick run through of ETS practice test guessing on the ones i didnt know right away yielded roughly mid 40's out of the 100, but going back on my answers I would have got a lot more right had I taken my time.(I did all 100 in under 70 minutes). I shouldn't have too much of a problem with studying and getting above 750 on it.

2. jcsd
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted