Seeking Enlightenment: A Journey

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person named Andy who is going to seek enlightenment and will be back once he has found it. Mentat questions why he is still seeking enlightenment while on the PFs, but Andy states that he only finds enlightenment in the "stupid question/stupid answer" posts. Zoobyshoe and Zantra share their experiences of almost finding enlightenment at the bottom of a cocktail glass, but it turns out to be just alcohol. The conversation ends with Zantra admitting to eating the meaning of life at the bottom of a bottle of "tekillya" brought from Mexico.
Andy
Going to seek enlightenment, will be back once i have found it.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Andy
Going to seek enlightenment, will be back once i have found it.

Wait a minute, you're on the PFs, and your still seeking "enlightenment"? Pfffft!

Originally posted by Mentat
Wait a minute, you're on the PFs, and your still seeking "enlightenment"? Pfffft!

Not me- I find true englightenment only in the stupid question/stupid answer posts..

Cheesy poof anyone?

PS see you when you get back from mcdonalds Andy:wink:

Adios for now Andy.

Who the f*** is this guy Sonty?
What has he got to do with physics?

Let me tell you:nada,zip,rien,nothing at all.

Try his website. there's an explanatory link there: who the f*** is Sonty?

Bye Andy, Good luck with the
Mercedes School!

-Zoobyshoe

Hey i am back, didnt find enlightenment but i came close, although that was at the bottom of a very large cocktail glass in which something called a tiki puka puka used to be, maybe i should look a little bit further than Menorca next time.

I almost tika puka puked before. It was at the bottom of a very large glass of tequila. :wink: I thought I'd found the meaning of life, but it was just a worm. I was disappointed.

Zantra, please tell me you didn't eat the meaning of life!

Sadly I am the guy who ate the meaning of life, just that I only got half of it, and it was at the bottom of a huge Bottle of "tekillya", Ooooops, Mesquale (sp?) actually, brought from Me'hico by some Amiga's, ooooooooooh whata ride...OYE!

1. What is "Seeking Enlightenment: A Journey"?

"Seeking Enlightenment: A Journey" is a thought-provoking and insightful book that explores the concept of enlightenment and its relevance in our modern world. It follows the journey of a fictional character as they search for enlightenment and encounter various obstacles and lessons along the way.

2. Is this book based on real-life experiences?

While the characters and events in the book are fictional, the concepts and themes explored are based on real-life experiences and teachings from various spiritual and philosophical traditions.

3. What makes this book different from other books about enlightenment?

This book offers a unique perspective on the topic of enlightenment by combining storytelling with philosophical and spiritual concepts. It also delves into the challenges and struggles one may face on the journey towards enlightenment, making it relatable and applicable to readers.

4. Can anyone achieve enlightenment?

Yes, anyone has the potential to achieve enlightenment. It is not limited to a specific group or religion. However, the path towards enlightenment may vary for each individual and it requires dedication, self-reflection, and an open mind.

5. What can readers take away from reading this book?

Readers can gain a deeper understanding of the concept of enlightenment and how it relates to their own lives. They may also gain insights and inspiration for their own journey towards self-discovery. Overall, the book encourages readers to think critically and reflect on their own beliefs and perspectives.